Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to fix school shootings

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I stay off social media topics like this just because of that graphic. It's very telling how compassionate people make themselves out to be. The most tasteless thing I have seen yet in FB is how people(especially self centered women) take what they consider to be a flattering photo of themselves (usually smiling with their cleavage out), then insert some template frame like "Pray for Vegas" or in this case "Pray for Florida". I absolutely despise that almost as much as everyone that types a response "praying" whenever they hear of some tragedy but when it comes time to really pony up and give of yourself or your resources all those voices fall silent. Typing the word "praying" doesn't quite cut it with God.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I stay off social media topics like this just because of that graphic. It's very telling how compassionate people make themselves out to be. The most tasteless thing I have seen yet in FB is how people(especially self centered women) take what they consider to be a flattering photo of themselves (usually smiling with their cleavage out), then insert some template frame like "Pray for Vegas" or in this case "Pray for Florida". I absolutely despise that almost as much as everyone that types a response "praying" whenever they hear of some tragedy but when it comes time to really pony up and give of yourself or your resources all those voices fall silent. Typing the word "praying" doesn't quite cut it with God.
    That's why I only do emojis.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    11 puppies died as they were tossed into a woodchipper

crap! Why do they have to put those emojis so close together!

VIN
    Has anyone talked to Bill since last week? Just thought I'd check and see if his head has exploded or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Complete and utter disgust, that's my feelings toward the students/surviving victims at how they played that same old tired song. It's like clockwork with these people. They rally, make (in their mind) compelling speeches, talk brave, say crap like "never again" or "enough is enough" or whatever, then go on about removing only the guns that are dangerous. Do I really need to point out the differences between an "Assault rifle" and a .223 or 556 or even a .308 with this bunch? No I don't but these idiots seem to think that banning the black guns will stop this crap.

I'm pretty much numb to all this right now because now even the victims are playing the political game and at this point I don't care anymore. Let them wax poetic in the limelight because I have forever tuned them out. All I want is to live my life free of threats to my safety and free of threats to remove the only thing that can provide that safety.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Looks like Trump agrees with me on my longstanding stance on arming teachers. Just another reason to vote for him again. As far as banning stupid bumpstocks, who cares? I covered this in the gun thread, they are obsolete and before Vegas happened you couldn't give one away. Just goes to show how naive most people are about guns.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Looks like Trump agrees with me on my longstanding stance on arming teachers. Just another reason to vote for him again. As far as banning stupid bumpstocks, who cares? I covered this in the gun thread, they are obsolete and before Vegas happened you couldn't give one away. Just goes to show how naive most people are about guns.
    +1

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    +2

...and (re)arm them with paddles for K-6.
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

Man, that Deputy displayed some Hall of Fame/George Costanza level cowardice.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Man, that Deputy displayed some Hall of Fame/George Costanza level cowardice.
    We don't need guns for protection, that's what police are for.

255yy7.jpg