Thread: Stolen DeLorean- buyers beware!

VIN

Stolen DeLorean- buyers beware!

VIN SCEDT26T4BD001269 may surface on an internet auction website soon. If this car comes up for sale somewhere, it will be stolen property and a lawsuit will ensue.

The odometer last read 39,172. It is an automatic, black interior, gray carpeting. This cabureted DeLorean is missing the front air deflector and was stuck in 1st gear last time it was drove. Some identifying marks on this car include: Knife marks on the driver's side front fender below the thin black pin stripe, a spray painted front fascia, a DeLorean Owners Association sticker on the right side of the windshield as well as a Missouri Inspection sticker.

20170525_164732.jpg20170614_12531.jpg20170913_125204.jpg20170913_131556.jpg20170913_131630.jpg20170923_121210.jpg20170923_121228.jpg20170923_121238.jpg
    Angela N.
    Proud owner of "DeLores"- VIN 1269

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

Why is your mother trying to sell your car ? Any way you can stop the sale ? Talk to your lawyer, I would think you should be able to stop the sale until your case is tried or a settlement has been reached.

VIN
    She thinks she can make a big profit off my car. It's a huge mess. I'm working on trying to get the title back in my name, but in the meantime, this thread has been posted to hopefully deter a potential buyer until I can sort things out.
    Angela N.

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

This looks like a juicy case for Judge Judy or the peoples court.

But seriously, good luck. I hope you get things resolved in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanGirl View Post
    She thinks she can make a big profit off my car. It's a huge mess.
    I'm about a million days late saying anything but thats the common thought people have about these cars. Most people think they are sitting on a gold mine. Prices are going up, but these cars don't sell for the life changing money people think they can get for them.

Its a shame what money can do to a family.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Nothing has been resolved as of yet. I actually did get to drive the car, briefly, once; still stuck in first gear.
    Angela N.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanGirl View Post
    Nothing has been resolved as of yet. I actually did get to drive the car, briefly, once; still stuck in first gear.
    Hope you can work something out quick. I'm sorry you having to go through this. do you know why it stuck in first gear? I hope that is not a serious/expensive problem to fix.

VIN
    Yeah, the linkage is still messed up. Car really needs to go to the shop when this all gets worked out.
    Angela N.