Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS 2018 - St. Charles, IL 8/15 through 8/19

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    My DeLorean life is not looking good for 2018; at this time, I'm not planning to make it to DCS.
    Awww, c'mon now. You have plenty of time to fix the kitchen. Or to make an insurance claim, capiche?
    -Luke / 10270 / Turbo / EFI

VIN
    Excuses, excuses. I don't even like Deloreans and I am going to DCS.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    2808 6921
    Yay, another one up north....There's always 2020 I guess

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD View Post
    Yay, another one up north....There's always 2020 I guess
    There's nothing wrong with flying. I flew to the one in Ohio to save money, and I had a blast. It was all the fun of DCS, without having to worry about an old car making the trip.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    Awww, c'mon now. You have plenty of time to fix the kitchen. Or to make an insurance claim, capiche?
    Kitchen project became a kitchen/living room project...it's been like a snowball rolling downhill.

VIN
    So fly in to Lansing and ride over with Andrew or me.

It's not about the car, it's about meeting up with friends that you only see every 2 years.
    -Luke / 10270 / Turbo / EFI

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Kitchen project became a kitchen/living room project...it's been like a snowball rolling downhill.
    This forum has turned into a bunch of sissies. I rebuilt a whole freaking house in 2016 and that didn't keep me from DCS.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    This forum has turned into a bunch of sissies. I rebuilt a whole freaking house in 2016 and that didn't keep me from DCS.
    Disclaimer. The flooded house project started in August 2016 for me. I think that was after DCS.

Regardless, I rebuilt a whole freaking house. Redoing a kitchen and putting new floor in the living room is nothing.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Oh, yeah? Well, I intend to attempt the return trip in my DeLorean without having tested it beforehand AND with a female beside me.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Administrator
    VIN
    Yesterday I went in to work at 8AM, got home 04:30 AM today....who's a sissy?

Time is not on my side this time of year.