Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DCS 2018 - St. Charles, IL 8/15 through 8/19

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Sorry guys I was gone with work for a month and no internet access. I am in! Bought tickets to dcs today. I am thinking the wife and I are gonna drive , I may tow the delorean to enter into the show and drive around there. Prolly gonna get my own hotel room with the wife. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and crushing some beers .
    Sounds great. See you at the show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Sorry guys I was gone with work for a month and no internet access. I am in! Bought tickets to dcs today. I am thinking the wife and I are gonna drive , I may tow the delorean to enter into the show and drive around there. Prolly gonna get my own hotel room with the wife. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and crushing some beers .
    I quit drinking...

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    As soon as the hotel starts accepting reservations, I plan to make a reservation for one of those fancy $119 a night rooms. I plan to arrive in time for the tech day.

As always, anyone that wants to split the cost of the room is welcome. In Orlando, five of us managed to share one room and we had no problems at all.
    What about Dayton and/or Springfield....any problems there?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    What about Dayton and/or Springfield....any problems there?
    One side came out of the closet at one of the shows. I can't remember which one though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)