Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment Snowball continues downhill

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    ~snip~

Lately it seems that accusing people without any proof is the latest trend and Mr Takai seems to be another innocent victim.

~snip~

That's where Andrea's statement fits perfectly, and why I like it so much: "We are in a national moment where rough justice stands in place of careful analysis, nuance and due process.”

Administrator
    VIN
    As the snowball rolls downhill, I believe we should reach a point where women are held accountable as well. So far, it's been a warlock-hunt.

I've seen a lot of inappropriate behavior from women, including in the workplace. I've also had women make inappropriate comments to me more times than I can accurately count.

I would love to be harassed by her

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    I would love to be harassed by her
    I think a lot of guys wouldn't mind....not sure what the deal is with the accuser, but I'm guessing he wasn't available.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    What about those of us who suffer from a lack of sexual harassment?
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I probably get hit on by as many guys as girls. This time last year we were on a cruise. My wife made friends with several (pretty wealthy) gay guys and let's just say if I played my cards right I could have got my dream Tag Heuer Grand Carerra 36 for Christmas.

Nothing gay about pulling your pants back up to curve up a mountain road in a six figure car nahmean
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Nothing gay about pulling your pants back up to curve up a mountain road in a six figure car nahmean
    Tag Carerra wristwatch, not a Porsche Carerra...I don't think even I could gay grift my way into one of those.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I probably get hit on by as many guys as girls. ~snip~
    I don't.
    Gay dudes that I've known told me I don't throw that kinda vibe.

On a related note, I was once out with a [gay] friend....dude introduced me to at least 6 women in ~15 minutes....no BS. Back when I was single, another gay dude I knew tried to set me up with a hotass dancer chick (friend of his) who was interested in me. I'm like: "dude...she's married!" His response: "that's the best kinda fling, she'll never tell anyone....I'm the only one who'll know!" He almost called me a wuss for not going for it....that would've been pretty embarrassing.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I probably get hit on by as many guys as girls. This time last year we were on a cruise. My wife made friends with several (pretty wealthy) gay guys and let's just say if I played my cards right I could have got my dream Tag Heuer Grand Carerra 36 for Christmas.
    Maybe they weren't gay.....you're such a savage, even the straight dudes can't resist.