Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment Snowball continues downhill

Administrator
    VIN

Sexual Harassment Snowball continues downhill

While all you nerds were out watching Star Wars, this was in the news:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ment-suit.html

(BTW, I can't be the only one thinking it....)

Administrator
    VIN
    I'm glad the bad guys are getting busted for doing bad things, and I love seeing justice served [to sick pervs like weinstein,] but I also see things beginning to go down a slippery slope.

I also that believe most guys (and many women) would have the same answer to the question: "what is going to be the end result of all these accusations?"

VIN
    Just recently someone came forword and accused George Takai of sexual harassment. It was when I read that story that I realized our society is destroying its self.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

I think the bigger news is the FBI collusion with their results with the Hillary investigation. It's not reported as big as the sexual harassment because only covered on Fox news.

Boy this DC swamp is worse then I thought.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I will not be satisfied until Steve pays for his actions...and I'm pretty sure my wife has sexually harassed me on multiple occasions too.

VIN
    Didn't Rossie O Donnel sexually harrass President Trump?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Just recently someone came forword and accused George Takai of sexual harassment. It was when I read that story that I realized our society is destroying its self.

I read about that one, sounds fishy to me. Although there's a possibility the accuser was drugged, I think it's not likely. I don't know what goes on inside the mind of someone who would drug another person, but since they knew each other and agreed to meet and then have drinks at his apartment.....I'd think drugging him wasn't necessary at that point.

VIN
    I don't agree with George Taki's lifestyle but he does come across as a very nice and genuine person. When I read about the accusation against him, it sickened me to think that someone would go low enough to accuse such a nice person of something like that.

Lately it seems that accusing people without any proof is the latest trend and Mr Takai seems to be another innocent victim.

I guess thats the price you pay for being famous. Everyone wants a handout.

Administrator
    VIN
    Andrea settled her situation in 2005...that should've been the end of it. I really like what she says about the Democrats' zero-tolerance policy and the current nationwide conversation.

From Andrea Ramsey:

“In its rush to claim the high ground in our roiling national conversation about harassment, the Democratic Party has implemented a zero-tolerance standard,” Ramsey said. “For me, that means a vindictive, terminated employee’s false allegations are enough for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) to decide not to support our promising campaign. We are in a national moment where rough justice stands in place of careful analysis, nuance and due process.”

VIN
    Guilty until proven innocent.