Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another cop who uses the badge and the "fear for my life" as a excuse to murder

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    From what I saw in the video the officer shooting was completely uncalled for. The suspect was trying to follow all the instructions. With the second officer there I don't know why they did not cuff him when he was laying down.

At least the video shows what happened and will get the officer off the street and prosecuted.

I'm guessing the video was not the full length since it did not show the girl laying on the floor. I would also guess the other officer also had his camera running.
    Cop was just found not guilty and the shooting was justified. However the cop had been fired after the shooting for unknown reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Cop was just found not guilty and the shooting was justified. However the cop had been fired after the shooting for unknown reasons.
    I guess there was more to it than the video showed.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

VIN
    Ive known a few cops and have always respected them...but lately it seems police are hiring trigger happy nuts. At least he was fired, huh?

It's largely insignificant, but I'm also keyed into the cop addressing the subject as "young man." The subject was 26 years old. The cop was 27 years old. This is the sort of person that puts on a badge and is completely defined by it. Speculation: he probably had every bit of tacticool gear out there, all the patches, the thin blue line bumper sticker, a lot of off duty shirts referencing being a police officer, etc. Just a guess.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Reason given for the firing on wiki was for the inscription shown in your picture. I've seen names, agency mottos and flags, etc, but not obscenities.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    I wasn't on the jury and I don't agree with the outcome. Lets go looting so I can steal a color television set.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Im all by myself out here on the interstate.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I wasn't on the jury and I don't agree with the outcome. Lets go looting so I can steal a color television set.
    I could use me one of them fancy sail foams.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."