Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another cop who uses the badge and the "fear for my life" as a excuse to murder

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries

Another cop who uses the badge and the "fear for my life" as a excuse to murder

Videos like this sicken me to no end. You can go on and on about how it's a tough job and you have to make split second decisions but have you cops ever put yourselves in the shoes of the guy who has a AR pointed at his face and a booming voice telling his to this is and not do that or he will get shot? That poor man was scared out of his wits and the cop who had every opportunity to detain the man (who was face down on the floor spread eagle) decided to keep shouting commands at someone who was clearly shaken to his core.

VIN
    That officer didn't have any common sense. Why didn't he just detain the kid while his hands were in the air?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I've got no clue what the kid was being detained for, but has anyone noticed how he didn't resist arrest?

That idiot in Baton Rouge that got shot by a cop was resisting arrest. There were all sorts of riots and protests in Baton Rouge for that thug.

This is the first time I've heard of this kid getting murdered. I'm pretty sure there haven't been any riots or protests in his name.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I've got no clue what the kid was being detained for, but has anyone noticed how he didn't resist arrest?

That idiot in Baton Rouge that got shot by a cop was resisting arrest. There were all sorts of riots and protests in Baton Rouge for that thug.

This is the first time I've heard of this kid getting murdered. I'm pretty sure there haven't been any riots or protests in his name.
    I guess only black lives matter

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    I guess only black lives matter
    Its sickening to me that any innocent person might lose their life due to the hand of a mad man.

Whats interesting is how different demographics react, even when the non-innocent person loses his or her life.

Its sickening to me that any innocent person might lose their life due to the hand of a mad man.

Whats interesting is how different demographics react, even when the non-innocent person loses his or her life.
    A shocking acquittal. His commands suck. Telling someone they will die... If they make a MISTAKE? Second, why would you move him closer to you? You would have him maintain the distance, tell him to look away from you, keep him prone and have your backup cuff under power. That with the rifle inscription (why does Tactical Timmy have a semi auto rifle anyway?) makes out a picture of a stupid kid with tunnel vision who is drunk on power.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    A shocking acquittal. His commands suck. Telling someone they will die... If they make a MISTAKE? Second, why would you move him closer to you? You would have him maintain the distance, tell him to look away from you, keep him prone and have your backup cuff under power. That with the rifle inscription (why does Tactical Timmy have a semi auto rifle anyway?) makes out a picture of a stupid kid with tunnel vision who is drunk on power.
    That sucks. What were they detaining the kid for?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Judging by the stamping on the lower, it's full auto capable. Granted just because the lower is stamped doesn't mean that it is, but considering the owner, I bet it is.

Here is the dust cover in case anyone was wondering:

VIN
    Blog Entries
    That sucks. What were they detaining the kid for?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Apparently he was seen with a pellet rifle earlier and someone freaked and called the tacticool murdering nazi hotline to rectify the problem.

From what I saw in the video the officer shooting was completely uncalled for. The suspect was trying to follow all the instructions. With the second officer there I don't know why they did not cuff him when he was laying down.

At least the video shows what happened and will get the officer off the street and prosecuted.

I'm guessing the video was not the full length since it did not show the girl laying on the floor. I would also guess the other officer also had his camera running.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/