Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I really don't know what I'm going to do

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Thx!
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Thx!
    This forum might not be much, but at least we are allowed to talk about health care.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    This forum might not be much, but at least we are allowed to talk about health care.
    Roger that. My lame attempt to tie it into DeLorean ownership failed on the other site and was promptly locked.

VIN
    I guess health care and politics are the same thing according to them. Their heads would probably explode if you even mentioned a Christian based health care sharing ministry.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Actually I did mention the Christian based health care program in my last post on that thread.

It was locked 13 minutes later.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Actually I did mention the Christian based health care program in my last post on that thread.

It was locked 13 minutes later.
    Thats messed up. I guess they would rather you pay $1,800 a month for health insurance while uneducated baby momma's get free health-care and food stamps.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Actually a few talk members reached out to me in PM. Dave S was the one who put me onto the medishare programs so it would be talk members that saved my bacon, despite the best efforts of mods.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Actually a few talk members reached out to me in PM. Dave S was the one who put me onto the medishare programs so it would be talk members that saved my bacon, despite the best efforts of mods.
    I wish this silly Forum had a like button.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VIN
    Here is a genuine question, does the health care sharing Ministry allow you to have an HSA? I could see that being a really good plan, as long as you're able to stash away money in an HSA account to pay that deductible. That's basically what I'm doing with my corporate insurance.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure some of them do. In my case, every month that I don't have a claim a portion of my premium goes into a escrow for just that very thing. I'm also looking into upping my coverage for an extra 40 per month which covers expenses over 1 million(where my current policy caps).