Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Rant

Administrator
    VIN

Forum Rant

What tha hell is goin' on around here? This forum has gone near-completely silent.

While hanging with Jimmy this summer, I reminded him of "that other forum" (this one) that's referred to. I mentioned I've hung with, and roomed with some of you guys and that you're great guys (albeit a bunch of thugs & rednecks.) I mentioned there's other Talk guys are here, there's no censorship, and one forum is a good counterbalance with the other.

So he pops back over here, makes a few posts, and right about that time it's friggin' crickets from you pricks!

BTW, Jimmy's the badass cool muthafucka who pulled 2706 out of a barn and did ~3 years worth of work in 9 months (working mostly out of a storage unit,) then drove it 900 miles from DMCMW to Upstate NY. He's also a combat fucking helicopter pilot with a full sleeve. Coolest muthafucka since Michael became PMM and you punkass bitches are nowhere to be seen.

The timing around here sure sucks ass.....dafuq?!

End rant.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Hey I have been posting quite regularly but everyone here only wants to talk about DeLoreans

VIN
    Blog Entries
    And bitch out Josh and Lou and a few others that stopped altogether.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I was expressing my disdain for Chicago just this morning.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Sorry but I am not going to sit down while this holier than thou racist complains about lack of posting. Rich has had 27 posts so far this month while I have had 28, which is a number that is higher. When Rich cares enough about the forum to accumulate the posts that match or surpass mine, only then can he be allowed to wag his finger and take the high road reserved for frequent users such as myself.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Sorry but I am not going to sit down while this holier than thou racist complains about lack of posting. Rich has had 27 posts so far this month while I have had 28, which is a number that is higher. When Rich cares enough about the forum to accumulate the posts that match or surpass mine, only then can he be allowed to wag his finger and take the high road reserved for frequent users such as myself.
    Oh, so now you want to throw facts at the situation?

(28)

JZD ASSININE.jpg

My poasts are usually absolute rubbish garbage but now all the sudden you demand more poasts?! Well, soooooooo sorry I am not keeping up my end, you mean, nasty f*ckers. I got other things going on, you know? Like my wife who will attempt to squeeze out a seven pound lump of human grease in just under two months. But I will STOP EVERYTHING to make sure this forum looks more 'lively.' JEEBUS!!!!

Rant over/
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Administrator
    VIN
    You have more posts, but yours are mean & hurtful....mine are nice & friendly, so mine are better. -lol

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    JZD ASSININE.jpg

My poasts are usually absolute rubbish garbage but now all the sudden you demand more poasts?! Well, soooooooo sorry I am not keeping up my end, you mean, nasty f*ckers. I got other things going on, you know? Like my wife who will attempt to squeeze out a seven pound lump of human grease in just under two months. But I will STOP EVERYTHING to make sure this forum looks more 'lively.' JEEBUS!!!!

Rant over/
    lol.....I count on you for the best one-liners and funniest short sentences in Western civilization. This was was kinda long, can you please make it short/funnier?

(BTW, I didn't know you had a little one on the way.....congratulations man!!)

Administrator
    VIN
    And bitch out Josh and Lou and a few others that stopped altogether.
    Totally agree....I concede.

(Those bastards!)