Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adventures with 1269

Lol!
    Angela N.
    Proud owner of "DeLores"- VIN 1269

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

VIN
    Lol...Corvette season...

Delores is looking pretty good there (though maybe a spot of dirt on the lower left corner..hehe)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    I don't get it.

Anyway, congrats on your first car show. For me, the most amusing thing about car shows is how a not so expensive Delorean can attract the most attention at car shows with vehicles costing as much as $300k. Its very amusing.

I've been to a couple of British car shows. I can't remember what category they put me in, but I've always ended up parked next to a Lotus. Once again, very amusing how such a cheap piece of junk can attract so much more attention than a far superior and very expensive Lotus.

I pretty much just go to my local cruise in these days. It costs $2 to enter, there is no judging, and you get to see all sorts of other cool cars. Another nice perk is you can come and go as you please and its in the evening too. Car shows can suck because you end up in the heat all day waiting for your prize. You don't have to deal with the heat if your cruise in is in the evening.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

So, the second car show was AMAZING! What better day to take a DeLorean to a show than "Back to the Future" day, aka October 21? DeLores took home her first trophy in the "Sittin' Pretty" class, and it was a great time. I also found an interesting hitchhiker...

20171021_144359.jpg
    Angela N.

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

I love your flame props. Pretty cool. People gotta think that's sweet

VIN
    Very cool. Is she up and fully running now?

Not quite, there's a few more things that need to be fixed before she's ready to drive a longer distance, but no worries, we're getting there.
    Angela N.

Administrator
    VIN
    Cool!

VIN
    That guy in the black suit looks so familiar. Nice touch with the flames too.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)