Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Trump

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    Learn that from your prison days?
    Hurricane Katrina, 2005

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Why would I ever "bug out"? I have shelter, security, rations, storage, and all right here at the same place I live. I'm on high ground in a dead end street out of town in a secluded neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Why would I ever "bug out"? I have shelter, security, rations, storage, and all right here at the same place I live. I'm on high ground in a dead end street out of town in a secluded neighborhood.
    I hate being property officer at work. I have to mind these thousands and thousands of... well, anyway I want to thank you all for storing my future rations.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    10 out of 10 cops agree, civil asset forfeiture rocks.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    For two people this is about 3 months of food easy, not including what I have in dry storage(rice and canned goods), and I got a bucket of freeze dried fruit servings not pictured. 99%chance I will never need it but if some economic crisis hits or some war crisis and every one panics and runs to the local Wal-Mart risking life and limb I will watch it on TV 'cause I gots mine already.
    Besides what you see here is 250.00 which is not too shabby.

Last winter we got snowed in and in a moment of weakness and no snacks in the house I cracked open a bag of banana chips and they were very good! I'm not tin foil hat guy, I don't see society crumbling and people "bugging out" of a warm safe home to live in a cave somewhere but I do see(and have seen) panic hit and food shelves cleared for days due to a storm or social unrest. For a few hundred bucks I got it covered and the lost sleep saved alone is worth that.

20170812_225911.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I don't know, I'm curled up around my 5" TV tuned to Fox News. I have been on a steady diet of fear, panic, and end times knowledge, yet they feed me just enough happy good lighter side news (like the baby kangaroo who thinks the janitor's dog is her mommy) to encourage me to go into work for just one more day (big one hits tomorrow)

Fair and Balanced

I'm really excited that things are warming up over there. I have to go to china next week. We fly right past North Korea on the way over.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMC VIN 6639 View Post
    I'm really excited that things are warming up over there.
    Warming up? OK we have witnesses stating that there is a nuclear fireball over Pyongyang. It has not been determined if this is a first strike or if this is DPRK missile failing to clear the launch pad before detonation but it seems it has begun.

I'm going to open another bag of banana chips

VIN
    The differences between the headlines at CNN and Fox News really boggle my mind today.

I signed on to CNN.com and the main article that comes up is "Victim's mom won't talk with Trump."

I then signed onto FoxNews.com and the main article says "SPAIN ON HIGH ALERT
    Fourth suspect arrested after terror attack in Barcelona, death toll at 14".

I really don't like FoxNews but at least they are reporting real news these days.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    The differences between the headlines at CNN and Fox News really boggle my mind today.

I signed on to CNN.com and the main article that comes up is "Victim's mom won't talk with Trump."

I then signed onto FoxNews.com and the main article says "SPAIN ON HIGH ALERT
    Fourth suspect arrested after terror attack in Barcelona, death toll at 14".

I really don't like FoxNews but at least they are reporting real news these days.
    Exactly. I work in a center with 6 huge TVs blaring nonstop so I can watch simultaneously. CNN is all Trump hate all day, no matter what. That's their message and little to nothing will make them break away from it. Absolutely despicable. Oh, and Wolf Blitzer insisting that the attack in Charlottesville and the attack in Spain are virtually the same. The FCC needs to take CNN off the air.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    The best I can figure, Trump led some kind of attack in Spain. Details to follow.