Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Trump

VIN
    Blog Entries

Thanks Trump

In office for 6 months and already we are on the brink of a nuclear war. Hawaii has special nuclear sirens to warn the residents of their impending doom and Glenn Beck was telling us about this website where you could plug in the size of a warhead and pick a location and immediately know how many people would die. I am taking a break from studying the stopping power ballistics of the 556 round against a nuclear fireball to see how everyone is progressing on their bomb shelters.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Don't ya just love people who credit President Obama for today's stock market?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, I'm curled up around my 5" TV tuned to Fox News. I have been on a steady diet of fear, panic, and end times knowledge, yet they feed me just enough happy good lighter side news (like the baby kangaroo who thinks the janitor's dog is her mommy) to encourage me to go into work for just one more day (big one hits tomorrow)

Fair and Balanced
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    I don't know, I'm curled up around my 5" TV tuned to Fox News. I have been on a steady diet of fear, panic, and end times knowledge, yet they feed me just enough happy good lighter side news (like the baby kangaroo who thinks the janitor's dog is her mommy) to encourage me to go into work for just one more day (big one hits tomorrow)

Fair and Balanced
    Hey, people want to wax nostalgic about life in the eighties. Now you get your chance.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    I guess now my stash of MRE's, gas masks, iodine pills, and water aren't so funny after all.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I guess now my stash of MRE's, gas masks, iodine pills, and water aren't so funny after all.
    Bahhhh. I'm sitting pretty on almost a kilo of gold. I bet when society crashes I can buy 2 or 3 loaves of bread for a measly ounce of .9999 gold.

VIN
    Bahhhh. I'm sitting pretty on almost a kilo of gold. I bet when society crashes I can buy 2 or 3 loaves of bread for a measly ounce of .9999 gold.
    Beer, cigarettes, food and water are the only usable currency after a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Actually I have 4 months+ of freeze dried food and we have Culligan water so there's always at least 10 gallons in the house, usually more. Hopefully a nuke hits at the beginning of the month when my water supply is around 20 gallons.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Beer, cigarettes, food and water are the only usable currency after a disaster.

Learn that from your prison days?

Actually I have 4 months+ of freeze dried food and we have Culligan water so there's always at least 10 gallons in the house, usually more. Hopefully a nuke hits at the beginning of the month when my water supply is around 20 gallons.
    Remember that show that used to be on TV where families would do a dry run of their emergency plan? Half of them had really foolish ideas. One family in Virginia Beach brought tons of toilet paper, and ended up in a boat to "bug out". Water got in the boat, the whole case of TP swelled and tipped the boat.