Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reward For Lost Delorean

That may help

Story - ASNT
    ASNT › ASNTNews › DAL16
    Oct 14, 2014 - For any questions, please contact Robert Potter by e-mail: ndtkansas@yahoo.com or Arnold Bereson, ASNT Executive Director, at (800) 222-2768, extension 201 or e-mail: abereson@asnt.org.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea what that means but I can say that 4590 has passed through more hands than a 20 dollar hooker on the docks when the fleet comes in.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

I wouldn't want to be caught dealing in stolen parts. Hopefully the guy is joking

Gentlemen, I am Robert Potter. Hopefully, your Google search of my name and email address would add credibility to what I posted. I have served as an officer for ASNT (an organization whose mission is to promote a safety thru the science of nondestructive testing). I have been employed in aerospace for the past 22 years, owned two companies and most important to you, I also own a Delorean. I have better things to do then post the types of information that has been alluded to in the previous posts in this thread.
    My late brother-in-law sold #4590 to a young man that has posted on this site. It was a personnel contract of which payments were made for the first couple of years. When my brother-in-law passed last June, the buyer quite making payments. When confronted, he was rude, arrogant and disrespectful to the widow. He left us no option other than to take legal action. When the courts ordered the car be returned, the buyer chopped the car up and sold off the parts. He then left town. I didn’t find this out until last week when one of you had the decency to contact me and tell me the story of what had happened to #4590. While disappointed, I appreciated knowing so we can focus on other avenues of retribution. I apologized to the gentlemen that contacted me because it was his car in the photo that I posted. As I mentioned, it wasn’t until he shared the “rest of the story” and the fact that he too was a victim of nonpayment that I understood all that had happened.
    I hope that my future postings will be meet with more sincerity. Best regards. You all have my phone number and email. Feel free to contact me if you desire.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Report the car stolen and get on with your life. Hopefully your late brother in law had the good sense to keep insurance on it or at the VERY least have a signed and notarized contract stipulating the terms of the transaction. If not you are just SOL especially after what I can only assume is at least a year or more of elapsed time.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    4675, 4190, xxxx

Mssing Delorean

It might be good to estimate the frame number and post that also.

VIN
    So it has come to my attention that this person is harassing members of this forum. That isn't what this place is for.

I don't know anything about this situation but to show up on a public forum and make all sorts of accusations, while having no backing certainly isn't cool.

For all I know this could be Bill again.

The thread was locked over on Talk and obviously they had their reasons.

I don't like to lock threads or ban people but I'm asking everyone's opinion before any measures are taken.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    It should be obvious tho everyone that I am just having fun with him. He is the ant, and I have a magnifying glass.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    The original poster has stated that he now knows what happened to the car. What can be gained from harassing members?
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    It should be obvious tho everyone that I am just having fun with him. He is the ant, and I have a magnifying glass.
    It's kind of strange how the original poster is making all these accusations yet he says he doesn't even have a clear title.

Does that mean he has a salvage title or no title at all?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)