Thread: Steve's pile o stuff for sale

VIN

Steve's pile o stuff for sale

Won't have room to bring anything to the DMCMW open house but here is my old exhaust.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a transformer threw up!

Is that stainless flex pipe? Sure looks stained to me.

VIN
    Yep. Everything is stainless except for the manifolds and the muffler hangers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

I've heard you can measure a man's worth by the length of his tailpipes.

VIN
    Mine will be considerably shorter after Spec 1 is installed.

Will you be sharing the true cost of your new exhaust or will you leave those numbers shrouded in secrecy, to be known only by the dmctoday elites
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Will you be sharing the true cost of your new exhaust or will you leave those numbers shrouded in secrecy, to be known only by the dmctoday elites
    Almost forgot to update the thread.

DPI exhaust performed flawlessly the whole trip. What's funny is I was tired the whole way to Illinois because I didn't have much sleep before the drive.

I got scared and bought a CO2 tester and put it in the cab of the car. Tester never went off so I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

Exhaust sounded nice and I had gas mileage ranging from 22mpg up to 27mpg with most driving at 75 mph. Considering this system has cats on it and I got the same gas mileage as before, I'm a happy camper.

I installed my headers using bolts, which I don't recommend. Studs would probably have saved me 30 to 45 mins on the install. Still not a big deal though.

I never bothered to ask Josh for a discount, however I do think he cut me a sweet deal on shipping a bulky 55 pound box of parts.

DPI isn't a charity and I've got no problem with Josh making a few dollars from me. Judging from the quality of the work and complex bends, I seriously doubt he is making a fortune selling exhaust systems. You can tell a lot of labor went into designing and putting this thing together. For the work put into it, the price he sells it for isn't a bad deal.