Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving 4728 (post-resto thread.)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    You're a mad man. I thought I was kicking butt by working till 7pm 2 or 3 nights a week. (and I don't work out either).
    I'm savage AF!

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Only a man like Rich is capable of surviving without a phone. Makes me wonder how he took those pictures.
    Got a work phone on me, I'm AIGHT!

The pickup & drop off this AM went well. Unfortunately it was raining and I really didn't want to drive my sparkly-clean undercarriage on the wet road, but I even less wanted to disappoint the birthday girl.

I highly recommend a DeLorean for dropping kids off to school. Administrators were out front welcoming the kids on the first day back; suit & tie dude had a classic "WTF" look on his face, and most everyone was gawking. I wish I got pics, my daughter and the birthday girl were thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I don't do car shows
    Well sheeeeiiiit, if you don't do car shows you should do like I'm thinking of and form your own 1 person car club that no one else can join. I am going to form "The Elitist Prick" car club of Fort Washington, MD and arrange all sorts of meets with myself.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Well sheeeeiiiit, if you don't do car shows you should do like I'm thinking of and form your own 1 person car club that no one else can join. I am going to form "The Elitist Prick" car club of Fort Washington, MD and arrange all sorts of meets with myself.
    We have something like that in Louisiana. http://gulfcoastdeloreans.com/

Farrar started it, and then he picked up his toys and moved out of state.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Son of a bitch stole my idea!

Administrator
    VIN
    LOL! I AM a 1-person car club, and wherever I go it's a one-car show. (I don't need to stand around all day with a bunch of other guys.....standing around all day.)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    We have something like that in Louisiana. http://gulfcoastdeloreans.com/

Farrar started it, and then he picked up his toys and moved out of state.
    How repulsive do you have to be to get thrown out if your own club! I would never let me do that to myself. I grant myself lifetime membership of the EPCC even if I disagree with myself politically, accuse myself of nazi-ism or demand repayment of things clearly lent out of friendship.

Also, next club meeting will have unlimited handjobs. Best part: they are free and I know the guy giving them very well. He is also a member.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Administrator
    VIN
    LOL! I AM a 1-person car club, and wherever I go it's a one-car show. (I don't need to stand around all day with a bunch of other guys.....standing around all day.)
    Actually this is a brilliant idea for those of us with restricted use historical plates. Here is Michigan, some of the permissible uses include "events such as historical club activities, parades, and car shows." But again, you can have a club of 1, that holds one car parades to a car show of 1.

Michigan's historical use plates permits use for mechanical testing. Of course I doubt any Delorean owner could argue with the premise that every drive in a DeLorean is a mechanical test. ;-)

Administrator
    VIN
    My wife found my phone.

I wnt to download some MP3's...what's the latest & greatest on that process? (Without getting a virus.)

Administrator
    VIN
    I'm getting packed and ready to go on my first trip tomorrow. A short drive, 175 miles to meet Jimmy (VIN 2706) at a car show. http://www.1000islands-clayton.com/carshow/

This will be the first time I got to a DeLorean gathering without seeing one of you pricks....I'm gonna feel nekkid! I'll try to take a bunch of pics.

Question: if I don't find Ethanol-free gas along the way, what's the next-best thing...?

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    My wife found my phone.

I wnt to download some MP3's...what's the latest & greatest on that process? (Without getting a virus.)
    I just rip YouTube then convert the files. The quality is not as great but its free and virus free and tbe DeLorean stereo doesn't give a damn.