Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill has been banned from DMCToday

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    You owe me a Ford power steering pump, or something like that. I can't remember.
    The thought just came to me...Does this mean you are going to pick up where he left off??
    If so, how abut you buy me another hamburger in Dalonega and we forget it all?
    1669 Sold. Looking for 5 spd...working on "other" DeLorean.

VIN
    Works for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    And, if it wasn't Bill, why did an individual from North Carolina; confirmed by caller ID, call several times to complain about my conduct and say that they employed a Nazi?
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/bil...4iInVQFCYwCkoA

Do you recognize the man speaking to Bill in the audio clip? He says you haven't worked there for 30 days and that he is not aware of any calls about you prior to today. Would the man speaking be in a position to know both of those things?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/bil...4iInVQFCYwCkoA

Do you recognize the man speaking to Bill in the audio clip? He says you haven't worked there for 30 days and that he is not aware of any calls about you prior to today. Would the man speaking be in a position to know both of those things?
    Wasn't there a few posts on this forum somewhere where Bill was talking about how Chad's job would be in jeopardy if someone were to report to his boss that he was a nazi?

It certainly is ironic how Bill claims to never have called Chad's place of employment before, yet Bill mentions in the recording that he isn't waiting around for them to call him back.

Certainly peculiar. Why would he think they weren't going to call him back if he had never harassed them before?

Bill already admitted to trying to get me fired from Uber.

Bill spent months claiming I/Chad banned him from this forum or screwed up his account or something. I proved he was lying by posting his working password for the world to see.

Bill claimed Chad signed onto his account, posted as him, and read/sent pms as Bill. Our records show sign ons from three states until the password was reset to a secure one. Account was signed on by someone in Missouri that made some weird posts. I don't know if they read his pms. Another sign on was from someone in Mississippi that made weird posts as well. The final sign on was from someone in North Carolina who reset the password. Once the password was reset, Bill amazingly started posting and going nuts on me for proving he had lied about the account not working. That's when Bill left me a voice mail threatening to go nuclear.

Another interesting thing is after it was publicly posted on here that Chad lost his job, Bill calls Chad's former employer once again and calls Chad an employee of theirs, knowing Chad no longer works there.

From what I can tell, Bill started this whole Chad is a Nazi mess because Chad wanted to start building carburetor manifolds. In the process, Chad discovered he and Phil could build manifolds for far less than what Bill is selling them for. Chad still hasn't started producing manifolds but the simple thought of having someone who can do it cheaper than Bill made Bill's head explode.

I let Bill come here and ridicule Chad for too long. Chad is a much more patient man than me.

Bill has been banned from DMCTalk, the DML, and unfortunately I am cutting my friendship with Bill and banning him from DMCToday.

I'm not a power hungry forum guy and I'm not locking any threads or stopping anyone from talking about this but I'd appreciate it if we could put an end to this topic. I think there is plenty of evidence on this forum that justify's banning Bill. I just didn't want to have to do it.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Michael's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I was siding with Chad, then I sided with Bill, then Steve.

I'm siding with the funeral home manager.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I am not discussing the details of me leaving publicly and this is a warning. If you keep acting as a proxy for Bill, you will be put on moderated status.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    5786, 3196
    I've heard rumors of Chad being a Nazi for years, way before Bill said anything and before I ever had any interaction with him. He was just this guy that everyone seemed to know about.

I'm not saying it's true (though I did see some very questionable pictures he posted on the Fanatics page) or not, but it's certainly not a new development in the community.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I was a WWII reenactor... There's a BIG difference...
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

I'm not a proxy for anyone, and I also dont have the complex histories that many of you have with Bill. Therefore, I can maintain a narrow view of the issues presented without being biased by things that Bill did to offend any of you previously.

I do not agree with everything Bill does, including when he continued to call Chad a nazi.

It seems like Steve's decision to ban is based on more than Chad's job situation, which is not how I initially understood it, based on what Steve had told me. Nevertheless, it is Steve's forum.

I don't feel that I need to be anyone's advocate here, and so I'll willingly surrender. I do think things should be carried our fairly, but I admit I may be too detached to make that assessment at this time.

At work I get paid to listen to crazy voicemails mentally ill people leave their targets so that I can do the same for free at home. Well played, life. Well played.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru