Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill has been banned from DMCToday

VIN

Bill has been banned from DMCToday

I don't know how else to say this, but Bill has been banned from DMCToday. Bill has been a friend for many years, but something happened and he has drastically changed.

I'm a pretty laid back guy and I am willing to look past a lot of stuff. I was even willing to forgive his lies about his account being tampered with and not working (which I proved him wrong by publicly posting his reset password for the world to see).

Unfortunately, today I learned that his "nuclear" way of fighting back was to cause Chad to lose his job. Bill made repeated calls to Chad's employer, ultimately resulting in Chad having to leave his field of work for a period of one year.

Bill has admitted to trying to get me fired from Uber (fortunately this doesn't matter to me much since it is only a part time gig) and it is my belief Bill would attempt to cause me to lose my real job if he knew who my employer were. Fortunately no one really knows who I work for.

So it is with great regret that I am banning Bill from this forum. If anyone needs to reach out to him, he can be found on Facebook.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    2808 6921
    Wow, I have no words. That has got to be one of the lowest things a person could do to someone. I hope Chad can bounce back quickly from this.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    The great thing about Bill is he is such a tool that even if he comes back as another account, his inner thoughts are so jacked up, everyone will know who it is after one or 2 posts so he is easy to spot.

VIN
    I'm not sure why Bill would want to come here. According to him, DMCTalk is where all the cool kids are. He kept saying that other forum is so much nicer than here.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Bill would like to invite everyone to his MySpace page.

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I don't know how else to say this, but Bill has been banned from DMCToday. Bill has been a friend for many years, but something happened and he has drastically changed.
    Sad, BUT I must say that Bill has NOT changed, it just took this long for him to show his true colors to those of you close(r) to him -- And I not going to say it...
    No longer looking for 5 speed D -- Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Sad, BUT I must say that Bill has NOT changed, it just took this long for him to show his true colors to those of you close(r) to him -- And I not going to say it...
    You owe me a Ford power steering pump, or something like that. I can't remember.

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    LOL
    Come get it---You've been here before...
    No longer looking for 5 speed D -- Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

Bill insists he has no idea where Chad works. How do we know Bill called Chad's employer again? Any juicy voicemail recordings?

VIN
    Bill also insisted his DMCTODAY account didn't work. I proved he was lying when I posted his password.

Chad is a pretty nice guy. Any other person would sue Bill for damages.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.