Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Started work on 1269

VIN
    Awesome..getting there.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited. She's going in her first parade next week.
    Angela N.
    Proud owner of "DeLores"- VIN 1269

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

VIN
    Cool..mine is still in pieces.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

VIN
    Be sure to post pics of the parade... and of the rockscreen I sold ya (in a way mine will be in a parade too..lol)

No problem, I'll probably start a new thread, as the restoration is just about done. I hate to burst your bubble though, as the rockscreen will not be on just yet. I haven't put it on, because the front air deflector hasn't come in yet, old one is shattered, so she's still still missing a few pieces, but oh well.

And, fingers crossed that I can get her on the trailer for the Friday parade. She seems to be running alright now, but I had an issue with the brakes the other day. Tried to fix that, so hopefully she'll stop now when I apply the brakes.
    Angela N.

If you have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, you're pissing all over today. Unless, of course, you have two feet in a DeLorean.

VIN
    Drats...foiled again...hehe. No worries. Getting a new deflector or found a good used one?

I ordered a new one, it hasn't come in yet.

If everything goes as planned though, nobody will notice the missing parts. I'm making awesome props to go with the car. And the day after, I planned on taking her to a car show.
    Angela N.

VIN
    Very nice.