Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for DeLorean Automatic

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?1...-quot-DeLorean

Nothing bad, just thought you would enjoy reading about how your future car came to be.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Oh my. The drama begins.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    What? It's just a journal and nothing more and nothing bad. Look how my car started life. I like having the history of my car

http://dmctoday.com/entry.php?19-560...an-Part-1-of-5

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    I guess I'm just confused. I thought Chad still legally owned the car that was on TV.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing he sold it.

Thanks, he told me about the "Lost in Transmission" episode. That is very interesting and cool!

Might want to wipe down the seats though. I heard that he used to get bodies from his job and buckle them in the passenger seat so he could use the HOV lane.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    Might want to wipe down the seats though. I heard that he used to get bodies from his job and buckle them in the passenger seat so he could use the HOV lane.
    Epic win.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    You people are so mean to Chad

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Chad is retaining 3676 because, after a review of the contract, that is the car I have to keep.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.