Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for DeLorean Automatic

Looking for DeLorean Automatic

I'm looking for a DeLorean Automatic if anyone has one for sale. I would be willing to take on a project car, that's not out of the question, but I would prefer one that at least runs.

I live in the state of Missouri, but I would be willing to drive some to get one.

If anybody has one they're looking to sell, please shoot me an email at angienickelson@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum, DeloreanGirl, and good luck with your search!

Thank you so much!

VIN
    Welcome to the forum. Keep some cash in the bank and keep an eye out. Decently priced project cars are rare these days, but they do occasionally pop up. The catch is, when they do become available you need to have cash on hand so you can jump instantly.

How long have you been interested in getting a Delorean?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

I've definitely got the cash, that's no problem.

I've been interested in a DeLorean since early 2015. Ever since then, my interest just keeps growing.

Here is an auto project car. Looks like a good price at $10,000

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

VIN
    Reminds me of why I finally unfriended Chris Burns on facebook.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    There is a comment on that thread about it being Brandon Barber's old car. It isn't. Brandon had a stick shift.

Anyway, providing the frame is good, that's a bargain at $10k providing you have the experience to do all the work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Reminds me of why I finally unfriended Chris Burns on facebook.

I second this. One day I saw him posting pics of my car he obviously copied from my page and it hit me that is was really bizarre there is a guy who does that from the pages of people he has never met.
    Νικος Αυγουστινατου
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325iS - March 1988 build
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12 - December 1981 build

VIN
    If fuel system work, tires, a few DeLorean sitting maladies are all that car has it is a super buy. Clean frame and title necessary too.
    Νικος Αυγουστινατου
    Nick A.

1988 BMW 325iS - March 1988 build
    1982 DeLorean DMC-12 - December 1981 build