Thread: Stay safe out there.

Stay safe out there.

All indications are that will not be a quiet summer. My favorite article of the last few months:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...sponse-begin/#

We need a post attack speech generator for the coming troubles. "We stand with the [number of dead] in [major city] and we will let the terrorists know that they cannot make us hate or give up our free and open society etc. etc."
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Consider this a warning Michael's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    All indications are that will not be a quiet summer. My favorite article of the last few months:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...sponse-begin/#

We need a post attack speech generator for the coming troubles. "We stand with the [number of dead] in [major city] and we will let the terrorists know that they cannot make us hate or give up our free and open society etc. etc."
    Be sure to include "our thoughts and prayers are with those who are affected by this tragedy. Please take comfort that we will stop at nothing to bring those responsible to justice and we will take the necessary steps to ensure nothing like this happens in the future. Our children deserve to grow up on a country where these things are only mentioned in the history books. May God bless our country, and the entire world."
    Pretty much wraps it ip

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Sounds like we need to bomb Europe.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)