Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bill's threat to DMCToday and Steve

VIN
    2808 6921
    So, did someone finally medicate Bill or did he get banned. It's been so quiet!

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckD View Post
    So, did someone finally medicate Bill or did he get banned. It's been so quiet!
    He isn't banned. He got mad after I proved to the world there was nothing wrong with his old account. He simply left. I predict he will be back once he is banned from facebook.

Its pretty hard to get banned around here. As far as I know, Shep is the only person to be permabanned and the only reason for this is because he had the keys to the entire forum and threatened to take it down. His banning was simply because he was a security risk.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    .... His banning was simply because he was a security risk.
    Steve also has access to vital and sensitive parts of the forum. Consider this a warning.

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Steve also has access to vital and sensitive parts of the forum. Consider this a warning.
    I think Steve knows how to change a username, create a new user with the original username....then delete the later and restore the former..
    (The pwd will remain intact if done correctly...;-)
    No longer looking for 5 speed D -- Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

Problem with Steve Rice is he should be considering warnings, and he doesn't.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I think Steve knows how to change a username, create a new user with the original username....then delete the later and restore the former..
    (The pwd will remain intact if done correctly...;-)
    That just went way over head.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    Problem with Steve Rice is he should be considering warnings, and he doesn't.
    That's it... you wanna get smart with me? I'm skipping the warning for you and going right to admonition....so consider this an admonition

VIN
    Locksmith just cut me a new ignition key from the code behind the headliner. Let's hope dunmurey wrote the right numbers on the door.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Warnings for Dunmurey

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Warnings for Dunmurey
    I'm going to go nuclear if this key doesn't work.