Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bill's threat to DMCToday and Steve

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I, too, have seen it firsthand. To say Islam is a "religion of peace" is a blatant lie.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, 3676, and 4590

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

I have given thought to converting. Consider this a warning.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Consider this a warning Michael's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post
    I have given thought to converting. Consider this a warning.
    The nuclear option is still on the table. Do we need to search Lauinberg for WMDs?

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Apparently the "Nuclear Option" is merely the latest political buzzword.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    My "Nuclear Option" is going to be removing that redneck manifold from my car and installing a Peugot 604 manifold.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I just emailed the guy in Australia; I hope they arrive soon.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    No worries. Other than having to look at Bill's manifold whenever I'm in the engine bay, I'm in no rush.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Yep.

I just read up on that hippie dude of yours and he actually sounds like an okay guy. Definitely not the typical liberal I judged him to be. He is actually Jewish and observes the Sabath. I bet he doesn't even vote.
    My friend somehow recognizes celebrities all the time. I was told a couple years ago I was standing next to some movie star and I never knew. Anyway, somehow my friend ended up seeing Matisyahu out in public somewhere a week ago and got a picture with him. He seems to be a pretty down to earth person.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    My friend somehow recognizes celebrities all the time. I was told a couple years ago I was standing next to some movie star and I never knew. Anyway, somehow my friend ended up seeing Matisyahu out in public somewhere a week ago and got a picture with him. He seems to be a pretty down to earth person.

Seems like a cool guy...

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by sedated View Post
    I have no clue about celebrities and I think they appreciate it. I've had at least two in my car doing Uber and I could tell they were refreshed to just have a normal conversation.

No clue who they were other than one was part of some sort of big concert in town and the other said something about doing a story for ESPN. The only reason I know this is because they casually mentioned these things in conversation.

I could care less who they are just as long as they treat me like a decent human being.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.