Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill's threat to DMCToday and Steve

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Anyone else find the irony of an anti-gun liberal threatening to use nuclear weapons on someone hilarious?

That aside, I don't believe that Bill actually has anything substantial. He's just a blowhard.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    In defense of Steve's actions, it proved the boy was lying about being an able to access his user account and that his password didn't work.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    I got tired of Bill accusing me of making his account unusable. I posted the password on a thread that me and Bill were actively responding back and forth on. He saw the post, saw the password and chose to ignore it until people started signing on as him. In my post, I told Bill that he better sign on and change the password before someone else started using it. He chose to wait so he could have something to blame me for.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I got tired of Bill accusing me of making his account unusable. I posted the password on a thread that me and Bill were actively responding back and forth on. He saw the post, saw the password and chose to ignore it until people started signing on as him. In my post, I told Bill that he better sign on and change the password before someone else started using it. He chose to wait so he could have something to blame me for.
    That sounds right to me.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I also like how I'm getting blamed, despite the fact that I had absolutely nothing to do with it.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Post #307 is me signed on to Bill's Content22207 account and posting the password for Content22207. This is the only post I made as him. The name shows as Greasy Delorean Mechanic. It shows Greasy Delorean Mechanic because Content22207 was eventually merged into the Greasy Delorean Mechanic account after Bill refused to acknowledge Content22207 was fine and start using it again.

Post #307 can be seen here. The posts after that were from other people that signed into Bill's account, proving there was nothing wrong with the account.
    http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?2...ll=1#post58297
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    If you substitute my name in place of Hitler, in the winner of the "Dub the Dew" contest, it accurately describes my involvement in this situation.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Woah ! I'm seeing all this for the first time, haven't been on in a while. What the hell is going on here ? Threaten to do [B]what[B] ? Nuclear ?!? Oh come on ...

This place has really fallen apart since I left
    Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

Boo- The car you love to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

VIN
    Bill uses the N word. Not me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.

Rest assured, we have a pre-nuclear backup of dmctoday and it will be restored in the near future.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru