Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill's threat to DMCToday and Steve

VIN

Bill's threat to DMCToday and Steve

I really want to get this Bill mess behind me, but Bill is still playing games. Today I was working on my parents house again. When I went out to the car to make a trip to Lowes I looked at my phone and noticed I received a voice mail from Bill.

Below is the Google Voice transcript of his voice mail. Gramatical errors are because of Google voice recognition, not Bill or myself.

Alright Steve, it's Bill, North Carolina. I have a way that I can push back. You need to decide. How far you want to put all this crap. I have a way I can push back that you're not going to like and I'm sure it'll be kind of like the nuclear option I could kick off your form yada yada yada, but you will get pushed back. I just need to know if you want me to take it to the next level or not you're in the driver's seat on this one. if you want me to exercise the option that I have you will know when it gets exercised. and so your it's up to you whether exercise it or not. I'm I'm first of all what you did what you and Chad did is totally unacceptable because now you are current or somebody is contacting people. From my old private messages as if they were me. And because one of them contacted me and said what the hell is going on by email, and I said no, it's not me that somebody's gotten access to my old account and has you know just now going through all my old private messages in contact the people have contacted me. Which is totally unacceptable? I know it does yeah, I'm sure that you think that it's just the greatest fun, but you need to be aware that I have a way of pushing back, and I'm I have not pushed back yet. But I'm at you'll know if I pushed back, and you know exactly what I'm talking about if I do it so it's up to you. I need to need to know I mean are you going to cut this crap out or do you want to take it to the next level it's it's up to you. You're in the driver's seat.

Last edited by stevedmc; 04-03-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added link to voicemail
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    This latest drama started because I got tired of Bill accusing me of messing up his old account. Even though I sent him his password months ago, he continued to insist the Content22207 account did not work.

To prove him wrong, I posted his password publicly on DMCToday to give him no excuse other than to sign on and reset his password. I posted the password by signing on as Content22207 and I made one post stating who I was, Steve, and that I was sharing his password to prove he had been lying about the account being locked. I did not open any of his private messages, I did not send any private messages as Bill, nor did I make any other posts as Bill.

I made this one post as Bill, while he was signed on with his Greasy Delorean Mechanic account and while he was posting back and forth with me on the same thread I posted. He saw the post and chose to do nothing initially. All he had to do was sign on with his Content22207 account and change the password. I told him to do this in the post I made.

After I made my one post with Bill's account two other people signed on and made some bogus posts. One of the posters had an IP address from Missouri and the other person had an IP address from Mississippi.

Roughly two hours after I posted Bill's password, someone from North Carolina finally signed on with the account yet did not make any posts. I can only assume this was Bill signing on to change the password, yet still refusing to use the account.

Greasy Delorean Mechanic kept posting, so it was apparent that even though there was solid proof that the Content22207 had never been disabled, Bill had no desire to admit he was wrong and start using the correct account.

It was at that time I decided to merge everything from the Content22207 account to Greasy Delorean Mechanic.

Bill can still sign on as Greasy Delorean Mechanic. He still has whatever his password is, I don't know it. And he can still access all of his private messages from his old account. Everything has been merged into the Greasy Delorean Mechanic account.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Why is he dragging the whole forum and it's members into a personal (and completely irrelevant) disagreement with himself and one member? I personally think any threats should be met with utter annihilation of that member's presence. Who the hell do these people think they are? If I were to die tomorrow and never post again (in human form) the community wouldn't skip a beat. It would be at least month before anyone would be asking "Hey where did that super cool guy Michael go anyway?" Yet some of the members like Bill and Shep think their contributions to the community are some kind of rare unobtanium? There isn't a single member here who's insights are worth two $hit$ and a #uck to the community. Now this lime light hogging psycho who makes one last ploy for his carb mods before he fades into obscurity wants to raise the bar and threaten the forum? FUCK HIM!

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    For the record, I did nothing with Bill's account.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    For the record, I don't give enough fuks to even read half of Bill's posts, let alone sign in and post for him(but if I did it would be the most clever shit he ever said)

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    For the record, I don't give enough fuks to even read half of Bill's posts, let alone sign in and post for him(but if I did it would be the most clever shit he ever said)
    I don't know, his thread about how great Hitler was might take that title.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Didn't Steve give Bill a super duper admin password? Is that what he is referring to?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I noticed a new arrival...."Backto1933" looked suspicious and sure enough Bill registered yet ANOTHER user name. I banned it just to keep the drama from snowballing and because I personally like seeing Bill struggle with passwords so much that he has to make a new account every time he wants to make a post.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Didn't Steve give Bill a super duper admin password? Is that what he is referring to?
    Nope. Bill said his account was having "issues" that prevented him from logging in despite both Steve and Shep trying numerous times to get his account straightened out. Bill always said that he couldn't log in. To dispel that, Steve posted the password for Bill's account for all to see; shortly thereafter, some people logged in with it; it was PROBABLY not Bill, and made posts. After that, Bill logs in with it and changes the password.

Now he's threatening the forum and starting things here because he was banned from Talk for exactly this behavior.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I miss the days when everyone just kicked back and laughed and Lou was a lot more high strung than he is now (I am taking credit for loosening him up a bit). Now it's just a string of drama queens and wannabe victims and DMCTODAY has turned into Jerry Springer.