Thread: Project Car for sale. 81, Automatic

Project Car for sale. 81, Automatic

I got this about 2 years ago. I had been in a barn for 15 years. I removed the intake to begin cleaning the VOD and making sure there was not unseen damage. As you can see there is not. Come complete with all the pieces needed but my plan was to put a carb on the motor. The passenger side torsion bar is broke. Drivers side mirror is broke, fuel tank is removed and cleaned ready for install. Frame has surface rust but is in overall great shape. Needs a lot of love. Asking 10,000.00
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Not a bad looking car for someone looking for a project!

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Where is this car located? Do you have pictures of the roof cage behind the torsion bars?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Kansas City. I'll get some.

Administrator
    VIN
    Nice car! With a little work, it could easily be a nice driver.

VIN
    Just saw that you sold it. Someone got a great deal, providing they are capable of doing the work themselves.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)