Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: No Mechanical Fuel Pump For Steve Rice

VIN
    I forgot to mention another sweet thing. I sent AAA my locksmith receipt from DMCH rekeying my ignition. AAA sent me a check for the whole invoice. I'm pretty happy. Basically I got my car rekeyed for free.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I know I shouldn't lurk on that there other forum, but karma is such a sweet thing.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?14...ne-swap/page20

Looks like someone is having some trouble.
    I want to know how Farrar is going to make that up to Bill. Better get a good set of kneepads.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    I want to know how Farrar is going to make that up to Bill. Better get a good set of kneepads.
    Years ago Bill said this to me behind Farrar's back, "Farrar's car will never run again. (hysterically)"

It looks like Bill was right.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Years ago Bill said this to me behind Farrar's back, "Farrar's car will never run again. (hysterically)"

It looks like Bill was right.

When Farrar gets his car back, there's going to be a lot of "ooh ooh ooh."

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    When Farrar gets his car back, there's going to be a lot of "ooh ooh ooh."
    I can just see it now. Bill is going to yank that automatic transmission out, install a manual, and tech Farrar how to drive.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    In the mean time, I'm repairing a faulty ball joint, but, my car runs and drives.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    This clutch job sure is causing me to take my sweet time.

Today I discovered that it has been stupid to use bolts to hold down my mechanical fuel pump.

Putting studs in the engine will make any future fuel pump replacements about a million zillion times easier.

Just slip the fuel pump over the studs, put a nut on that lower stud by brail, and do the last turn to tighten it with a wrench.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.