Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Work van!

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Free puppies.

I'm posting Rich out front with his shirt off to lure in all the cougars (and maybe even a few older men). While he distracts them I will be doing the work on their cars and charging them. Rich will be working on commission.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Free puppies.

I'm posting Rich out front with his shirt off to lure in all the cougars (and maybe even a few older men). While he distracts them I will be doing the work on their cars and charging them. Rich will be working on commission.
    LMFAO......I'm a sad shadow of the man I once was, lol.

That's a good business to have. One day I'd like to start another business. My first one was just ill-timed.

Michael,

Would you consider teaching me to do what you do in a weekend or something?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    It would probably take about a week.

I don't want to go in business, I just want to understand the concepts; a survey of the repair methods for my own benefit.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    My van is almost done! I plan to start working with it starting next week. I have to take to the shop for a 30k service on Tuesday. I should have it by Thursday for last minute details and the switchover on the weekend (taking Saturday off for the task). So excited to have such a posh work area and image. I got all new equipment for her including a brand new laptop computer, compressor, air hose reel and electrics. This week I will polyurethane stain all the wood in a light tint, buff and touch up and give it a full detail. I'm lining everything with outdoor carpet for protection as well.
    20170618_194732.jpg20170618_183341.jpg20170618_183133.jpg20170618_195832.jpg20170618_195901.jpg

Is that the compressor you use to spray paint, Michael? Or is that for pneumatic tools?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Is that the compressor you use to spray paint, Michael? Or is that for pneumatic tools?
    It's for my paint guns.

Are you actually able to stand up and work at the countertops, or will you have a stool or other seat?