Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Bill get duplicate accounts?

VIN
    Blog Entries

Why does Bill get duplicate accounts?

Seriously; why is he allowed to make a new account every time he has an "issue" with his old one? Can someone who's not me merge his accounts so I can continue blocking him?
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I don't know that's all between Steve and Bill and Grease monkey and Hickey

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

VIN
    Let's leave it alone for now. He's back and is posting. Once he starts using his normal account we can worry about merging accounts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    And why does he get a pass? Is he incapable of using the "Forgot my password" link, entering his email, and following the instructions?

simple.jpg

This is the third account he's created. Why should he be allowed to keep making new accounts instead of following simple instructions?
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Beats me. I'll ask him again. I'm just glad to see he is posting some useful information without going all Nazi on us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I have a serious problem with him because he's made accusations of their being a conspiracy to keep him locked out and, instead of trying to work with an admin on the site, he creates duplicate account after duplicate account. This shows a clear unwillingness to work with others and that he will do whatever serves his own self-interests.

We've allowed this with no other members; why does he get special treatment?
    -Chad K.

VIN
    The Professor had a dupicate account and probably a few others. Those people were hiding g their identity.

Bill isn't hiding his identity. In plain view you can see his name at the bottom of each post.

Just let it go man and maybe yall will eventually make up.

VIN
    Shoot, one former admin even used a duplicate account to win a prize back when we were giving stuff away.

VIN
    Shoot, Matt even changed his name on here and no one made a big deal about it. Perhaps Bill wants to use a new screen name. If so we can merge everything to use the new name.

I sent him a message asking if he could try his original account again. I'll wait and see what he says and ask if he just wants to convert everything to the new name.

It will all get worked out eventually. Just be patient. It's not like he is pretending yo be someone else, eh um, Mr 81dmc or whatever that multiple account was you used back during the TV show stuff. You did it and no one went nuts, remember? You got a hall pass too so just relax man.

Admins, please change my name to "Duplicate Account."
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru