Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shep's meltdown

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Do I need to remind you of Shep's last words Steve?
    "If it's war you want, war you shall get. Watch yourselves, you're going to need it"
    He registered under a new name, I banned it simply because he threatened to take down the entire forum so if you are willing to risk it I can unban the " v480_be " username (which is Shep) and maybe rename it Shep II or whatever. Bill is on like his 4th account at this point isn't he? I would prefer the new user name and new account be used and just keep the old account locked out.

You are all cunts.

Shep

VIN
    Leave Shep banned. It's too much of a security risk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I still can't believe all of this is over a freaking horn.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I still can't believe all of this is over a freaking horn.

Do we need to ban all horn talk? Should I mention the air compressor and/or the tank size needed to operate a train horn would never come close to fitting in a Delorean anyway? How are our pathetic charging systems going to cope with the power needs even if it were to all fit?

This is all Matt's fault!!

VIN
    This is a horny free zone.

VIN
    Blog Entries

Shep Haiku

Consider this a
    warning train horns will work fine
    and you are all c**ts
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Leave Shep banned. It's too much of a security risk.

I will unban the other id. Now that I looked at it again it's not Shep. When I checked it this morning I must have failed to copy the IP correctly and still had one of Shep's IP's saved. I blame it on 4 hours of sleep plus I'm paranoid and looking over my shoulder all the time. Probably still a bot just the same and will end up rebanning it.

Who said that?

Administrator
    VIN
    I like Shep, I hope this all works out...

VIN
    I wonder if Greasy Delorean Mechanic is really Shep.