Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Associated Industries Delorean Service

Jerk!!!!!

I stole the idea from Chris 16409 from talk. His execution must be better than mine.

"Since you're talking about removing the upper door panels, I'll insert a plug for my "Magnet Mod". I hated dealing with dumb fir trees every time I wanted to get into my doors. Since my upper door panels are fiberboard they were getting messed up every time I removed them. The fir trees would pull out of the holes. So I glued neodymium magnets to the panels and they come out in less than 5 seconds. I believe Tom Tait has done this too. He can vouch for it!"

Maybe be pulling out of holes is for you, but I don't like pulling out of holes.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicate Account View Post

Maybe be pulling out of holes is for you, but I don't like pulling out of holes.
    I read ya!

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Don't pay any attention to him -- 'Proprietor blames AIDS when he didn't like the results of servicing himself??
    I'm not buying it...

P.S. Steve sucks and needs to install a Computer Oriented Network Disease Obliteration Module.
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Don't pay any attention to him -- 'Proprietor blames AIDS when he didn't like the results of servicing himself??
    I'm not buying it...

P.S. Steve sucks and needs to install a Computer Oriented Network Disease Obliteration Module.
    Gotta love dem computers.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Gotta love dem computers.
    Kinda dissapointed in Boglin and Rich not weighing in on the awesomeness of freakin' magnets.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Kinda dissapointed in Boglin and Rich not weighing in on the awesomeness of freakin' magnets.
    Maybe their poles are stuck together?

Administrator
    VIN
    I was going to, but I got sidetracked.

I think the magnet mod is great; I'm having some fitment issues, but that's because I added padding to the door panels. F-dem-fir-trees.

One of the straight pieces of aluminum my dad used to mount my custom BMW motorcycle pipe (right side) exhaust sheared itself off and the pipe was dragging behind me. I had to call Associated Industries for a quick roadside fix. In no time, a man in cut off daisy dukes showed up and engineered and installed this custom bracket.

exhaust fix.jpg

I thanked him profusely, and in a very cocky, self satisfied way he just said, "No problem at all, son. That's what happens when you have Associated Industries Delorean Service."

He only charged me for the hourly rate of his labor. And a handy.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    One of the straight pieces of aluminum my dad used to mount my custom BMW motorcycle pipe (right side) exhaust sheared itself off and the pipe was dragging behind me. I had to call Associated Industries for a quick roadside fix. In no time, a man in cut off daisy dukes showed up and engineered and installed this custom bracket.

exhaust fix.jpg

I thanked him profusely, and in a very cocky, self satisfied way he just said, "No problem at all, son. That's what happens when you have Associated Industries Delorean Service."

He only charged me for the hourly rate of his labor. And a handy.
    Did he use a company Ford truck with compartments and tool storage and did he complain about Republicans and lesbians?
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Lesbian Goat View Post
    Did he use a company Ford truck with compartments and tool storage and did he complain about Republicans and lesbians?
    You are thinking about Pussy Hat Delorean Service. They cut me off as a customer after a strange, manic online episode.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru