Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Associated Industries Delorean Service

Forget your lousy automatic trans filters. The guys at associated industries modify a special bosch oil filter to coat the inside of your PRV. They said it takes 3 guys to put the special coating in it, so its worth the extra money. Yet another example of why I’m smart and you guys are dumb
    CB63CB0D-5921-4DFB-BA83-54689FA8049D.jpg
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Actually got a moment to go change the oil but I can't get the cocksucking oil plug out. I would use the tool my Dad made years ago but I can't find it. I went to home depot and got a gimble but I can't get it budge. (I have the 8mm square head) I should have gotten a slim ratchet thingee. Can anybody recommend a preferred one from Amazon?
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Try putting some decent torque on it then hit the handle with a hammer(in the same direction of turn, not on the head).

This is just your car getting pissed at you for not using DMCToday tranny filters.

Well there's not a handle because I was trying to use a gimble similar to this one

This Gimble right here.JPG

I'd grind an allen wrench but I don't own a grinder and don't want to.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    In a pinch I made one from a 3/8 ratchet handle and some careful grinding. Still use it today.