Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Associated Industries Delorean Service

Associated Industries Delorean Service

I've noticed on Delorean Fanatics that instead of handling business and disputes amicably in a niche community, various persons just gotta scratch the itch of airing it out on public forums.

Therefore, I've invented a fake vendor upon which to heap your abuse. Dissatisfied? Now you can vent right here in this thread and get it out of your system, instead of looking like an impossible ass in front of the entire community! Associated Industries Delorean Service is the newest shop in town. I'm the proprietor. Go for it.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Frankly, I'm tired of dealing with AIDS. Every time I call, I get excuses about why my parts didn't ship. I've never received an item the same month the part was ordered. The owner just makes up excuses saying things like he is sick, or had to make an unplanned visit to the hospital for treatment of his medical condition. If he isn't healthy to run a business, maybe he should sell it to someone that can.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I know I've said it before, but I'm never going to give any of my money to AIDS again.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Steve, sorry your order was delayed but we were busy planning an ad campaign for our new build 2018 1/2 Delorean cars. We plan on building at least 500 cars equipped with an exciting feature that we are calling Central Otterstat Control Kompression. If you'd like to trade for COCK, I'm sure we could come to an agreement. At AIDS we make your Delorean well, even if it makes us sick. Thanks.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Wow. I really need to get off this stupid website and go get a pizza now that Rich's car is running.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Does it come in black? If so then I may be up to give AIDS some of my hard earned money if it means I can get a black COCK in return.

Michael, after Steve replied he called the shop and went all redneck on us. We have decided end our sponsorship of dmctoday.

Nevertheless, we are pleased to announce we are moving forward with new plans to build 1,000 Deloreans in 2019. However, it turns out, we have to discontinue our efforts with Central Otterstat Control Kompression as our engineering was rather limp. Instead, we will offer dashboards made of freeze dried coffee rinds.

Thank you for your reply.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Blog Entries
    It's obvious Steve is no fan of COCK or AIDS in general.
    I had heard from others that you were interested, somewhat interested, very interested...very very interested...then all of a sudden you lost interest. If there is anything I can do to get this thing up again let me know.

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE, WITH A BRAND NEW PRODUCT THAT WILL EXCITE YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN THAT D!

INTRODUCING J-BAND! THE MOST POWERFUL PRODUCT IN ITS CLASS! NO MORE DEALING WITH THAT COCK NONSENSE FROM AIDS! WITH J-BAND, YOU GET THE PROTECTION YOU DESERVE, AT A PRICE THAT DOESN'T BREAK THE BANK!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: J-BAND IS PLACED AROUND THE STICKSHIFT TRANSMISSION DOOHICKEY, PROVIDING A BARRIER TO YOUR AUTOMATIC SHIFTING SYSTEM. THIS IN TURN PREVENTS THE S.T.D. FROM PENETRATING YOUR A.S.S.

CALL IN THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES, AND WE'LL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!

To order, visit JustBullshitANameDammit.com or dial 555-867-5309