Thread: Several Eagle Premiers for sale in MS

Several Eagle Premiers for sale in MS

Re-posting this from another forum:

Hello friends,
    I'm posting this in case someone can 'rescue' a few Eagles from a salvage yard/repair business that the owners are liquidating. They have 4-5 Eagle Premiers, all of which are complete cars according to the owner, and her late husband was an Eagle enthusiast and worked on them for many people in the area. Overall condition is unknown simply because they have been sitting for 10+ years, but it appears they are all 88-90 models. They also have a very rare Medallion wagon available.
    The business is Harrison's Auto Salvage in Hickory MS and I have talked to Mrs. Harrison several times and she would love for these to find a home with someone who can use them for parts or restoration, but if no interest is there they will be recycled as they clear the lots.

Address: 8949 MS-503, Hickory, MS 39332
    Phone: (601) 646-2210

I hope someone can find a home for these, and if you do rescue one, please let us know.
    Wishing you all the best,
    Derek Dorroh

Quote Originally Posted by Boglin View Post
    Re-posting this from another forum:

Hello friends,
    I'm posting this in case someone can 'rescue' a few Eagles from a salvage yard/repair business that the owners are liquidating. They have 4-5 Eagle Premiers, all of which are complete cars according to the owner, and her late husband was an Eagle enthusiast and worked on them for many people in the area. Overall condition is unknown simply because they have been sitting for 10+ years, but it appears they are all 88-90 models. They also have a very rare Medallion wagon available.
    The business is Harrison's Auto Salvage in Hickory MS and I have talked to Mrs. Harrison several times and she would love for these to find a home with someone who can use them for parts or restoration, but if no interest is there they will be recycled as they clear the lots.

Address: 8949 MS-503, Hickory, MS 39332
    Phone: (601) 646-2210

I hope someone can find a home for these, and if you do rescue one, please let us know.
    Wishing you all the best,
    Derek Dorroh

Hmm, been a long time since I've seen the wagon. I'd like to have a PRV wagon again. BTW, My brother and I both had Volvo wagons with PRVs, not knowing that they only had production numbers of 35k... And kinda hard to find now!

Tempted to ask for pics.
    Last edited by Duplicate Account; 12-17-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VolvoWagon.jpg

Ol' Green. Inspection Sticker expires in '96. The hair is awesome, as usual. Being that it was an automatic, it taught me that automatic PRVs suck. (heh)
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru