Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What does a Donald Trump Presidency mean for your 401k?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    If I bought 200 bucks worth of bitcoin in 2010, today I would have over 70 million dollars.

We all suck
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If I bought 200 bucks worth of bitcoin in 2010, today I would have over 70 million dollars.

We all suck
    I mined a bitcoin when it was new, and you could still do it with a normal cpu. I lost the wallet file I put it in. In essence, I lost over 2K dollars.

VIN
    This Trump Presidency stuff is nuts for investing. I'm currently at 19.2% interest for the year. I never saw anything like that under the last president.

I really hope the market isn't about to have a correction. Its nice actually having money in the bank.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    I really hope the market isn't about to have a correction. Its nice actually having money in the bank.
    But is it in the bank?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    But is it in the bank?
    Fidelity.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I can't believe it but my little post sort of went viral.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk because I'm too lazy to turn off the mobile signature thingie on my phone.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    From a non-financial standpoint, I've been complaining to the Veterans Administration about several issues since 2011 and this is the first time they're actually being addressed.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

"Count of Islandia; Colonel of the Defense Forces and Chancellor of Transportation."

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Just when I thought bitcoin had peaked a few weeks ago, it doubled in value. One bitcoin is now worth over 4,000USD. I remember when someone SOLD their DeLorean for 24k bitcoin(all the way back in 2013 when bitcoin was worth 1 dollar each)
    Something very big is on the horizon.
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    401k is currently at 28.7% interest for the year. Thank you Mr President.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    401k is currently at 28.7% interest for the year. Thank you Mr President.
    Racist