Thread: OEM Sunvisors, grey interior

Administrator
    VIN

OEM Sunvisors, grey interior

1 pair of OEM sunvisors. Fair-to-Good condition, needs paint touched-up.

$40 each or $70 for both (OBO) +shipping from NYS.

Pics? Might be interested for a custom project if they're not too far gone.

Pics? Might be interested for a custom project if they're not too far gone.

Administrator
    VIN
    I'll get pics this afternoon....been getting sidetracked alot.

Administrator
    VIN
    These pics show the condition to appear slightly better than it actually is. (i.e. if it looks to be a "C" in the pics....it's actually a "C-.")

Best offer takes 'em!

IMG_2776.jpgIMG_2777.jpgIMG_2779.jpgIMG_2780.jpgIMG_2781.jpgIMG_2782.jpgIMG_2783.jpgIMG_2784.jpgIMG_2785.jpgIMG_2786.jpgIMG_2787.jpg

Does it feel like it's in one solid piece? Stains and rust aside, picture #6 of the black side, the right one has a line on it and I can't tell if it's a shadow, a crease in the material, or if the material inside is broken. As long as it's in once solid piece, that's all I care about.

I'll do $70 shipped as long as it feels solid enough. Honestly, two for the price of a NOS is already a good deal for a part I'll be completely redoing anyways. PM me your PayPal and we can go from there. No rush on shipping, just go with whatever's cheapest for you.

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Does it feel like it's in one solid piece? Stains and rust aside, picture #6 of the black side, the right one has a line on it and I can't tell if it's a shadow, a crease in the material, or if the material inside is broken. As long as it's in once solid piece, that's all I care about.

I'll do $70 shipped as long as it feels solid enough. Honestly, two for the price of a NOS is already a good deal for a part I'll be completely redoing anyways. PM me your PayPal and we can go from there. No rush on shipping, just go with whatever's cheapest for you.
    Hey Mike, they feel like one solid piece. They both have a lengthwise crease that appears to be part of the design. They feel equally "flexy," but I don't detect any cracks by feeling through the material on either side. I compared them to another set I have and the "flexiness" and crease is the same.

Administrator
    VIN
    Sold