Thread: Miscellaneous Part Name or Number Requests

VIN
    Blog Entries

Miscellaneous Part Name or Number Requests

I figured out why my car isn't running right; it turns out I have a vacuum leak at one of the stock O-rings. Does anyone have the part number for the thicker, square O-Rings from McMaster?

(I also intend to have this thread stickied as a source of quick reference and a go-to for those who need bolt sizes or to know what a part is called.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Farrar is the person who discovered the McMaster part. I'll check my order history and see what I can come up with? I'm guessing it isn't on the cross reference list.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    That's the X-Style; I'm looking for the flat ones, but I'll order both as the only issue with how the car runs is the vacuum lead on the middle cylinder on the driver's side.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.