Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Original Defogger Switches

VIN
    Flat rates and first class rates are the same to all 50 states and territories.
    -Luke / 10270 / Turbo / EFI

Yup, indeed it is! I want to say USPS Flat Rate was restricted to the lower 48 when it first came out, but IF that was ever the case, they've since dropped that restriction. Guaranteed 3-day delivery to Hawaii for $6.18? Hell for that price I'll do it just to be a part of the shipping revolution. I still remember when they shipped things there by boat.

Should be arriving there Monday. Didn't get a response to the PM I sent with tracking info, but I forgot to mention one thing: it's inside one of the balls of newspaper. I put it right in the middle and crumpled the paper up around it -- please do NOT pitch the newspaper until you've located the switch! I do that far too often myself (force of habit by now), and didn't even realize I did that until after it was picked up. Although I did make sure to use two separate days of comics for your reading pleasure. Didn't want to bore you with sports or politics if you like reading the packaging materials!

Thanks very much Shep. I didn't see a notification about the tracking. I look forward to sharing the result of my project if it works out the way I think it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk