Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Original Defogger Switches

WTB: Original Defogger Switches

I don't care how it looks just that it works.

I would like to buy a few of them.

Thanks

VIN
    Wow, that thing is like $40 on the DMCH site. I don't even have mine hooked up.

If I can find a blank to replace it with, I'll send you mine for free, just pay shipping.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Hi Steve,

I have the factory blank I can send you.

Thanks

Fred

Steve, I've got a defroster switch that doesn't ever engage, it just kinda wobbles (broken internals I'll bet). I can send it to you no charge. Let me know. It's not worth my time and effort to rebuild the switch and sell it for $40 when I'm going a completely different direction with my switches anyways.

VIN
    Yeah. I forgot to mention that mine wobbles and doesn't work either. I never bothered to mess with it. Pm me your address and I'll send it tomorrow.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    It looks like I was wrong about that defrost switch. I walked outside to retrieve it and found it is no longer in the car. I already replaced it with a blank and can't find the old switch. More than likely I tossed it in the trash a while back.

Sorry about that. I thought I still had the thing but I was wrong.

Hopefully some other people chime in that are willing to trade the thing for something cheap like a kit kat bar.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I sense a mod job in the works.

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

Maybe a switch that dispenses Kit-Kats? For the driver of course. Break me off a piece

Hi Steve,

That's all good. Thanks for checking.

Shep if I could get your switch that would be great.

Shipping would be to HI96815

Thanks,

Fred

Wait, Hawaii? I'll have to check on this, but I was going to send it USPS flat-rate. I know lower 48 isn't a problem, but I haven't had a customer outside that yet. As long as the shipping is still cheap to Hawaii, I'll send it no charge.

PM me your address and I'll figure out the rest.