Thread: WTB: RH valve cover

WTB: RH valve cover

Almost any condition.

I think I have one listed in my OEM parts thread -- rocket cylinder cover. Is that the part you're looking for? It's only minorly pitted but fits and functions flawlessly.

rocker, not rocket (on mobile and don't want to delete my own post again...)

Yeah that's what I'm looking for, but I'm only looking to pay like $35.

Bear in mind, the prices in my thread aren't firm, they're mostly what I think they could go for. That part in particular is large and so far this is the only interest (not to mention boxes don't often come in that size), so I have no problem slashing the price by half on it. I think I have it listed for $80 each currently, so let's say $40 each shipped or $75 for both? Let me know if that works and I'll grab pictures tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Bear in mind, the prices in my thread aren't firm, they're mostly what I think they could go for. That part in particular is large and so far this is the only interest (not to mention boxes don't often come in that size), so I have no problem slashing the price by half on it. I think I have it listed for $80 each currently, so let's say $40 each shipped or $75 for both? Let me know if that works and I'll grab pictures tonight.
    Deal $40. Where do I pay?

PM Sent! If you didn't get it, send me one and I'll respond. Man mobile sucks on here...