Thread: Nice automatic chassis on eBay.

Nice automatic chassis on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeLorean-Aut...024281&vxp=mtr

Of course, we don't know HOW nice because there are no photos; however, my imagination tells me that it's amazing and even better than described!

Offer submitted.

steveoffer.jpg

VIN
    Someone already offered me $4.50 and a couple of packs of soda. I tried to do a counter offer of $10,000 but eBay would not let me do a counter offer for more than the original asking price.

EBay charges over 10% in fees. So if anyone wants a good deal hit me up through here and we can work something out.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I washed the frame last night and took some pictures this morning. Pictures are now on eBay.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Frame has been relisted as an eBay action. Starting bid is $2,900 with no reserve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152046789122...84.m1555.l2649

VIN
    Somebody make me an offer on this frame. The wife wants it out of the house.