View Poll Results: Is NightFlyer A Good Admin Of This Forum?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

14 77.78%
  • No.

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is NightFlyer a Good Admin?

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN

Is NightFlyer a Good Admin?

My integrity as an administrator of this forum has been called into question recently.

My administration is meant to be unbiased, impartial, fair, equal/consistent, and transparent. I enforce the basic fundamentals and principles upon which this forum was founded. That's my only role here.

I have no conflicts of interest and am not involved in contractual or personal disputes with any other members of this forum.

I am NOT protecting any member over the interests of another. My only interest is the integrity of this forum, which has suffered significantly recently due to haphazard, inconsistent, and non-transparent administration by some of the other administrators.

As I've received many PM's regarding this issue, from several different members, I'm asking that the membership please take the time to rate/evaluate me as an administrator of this forum.

Nothing said here will ever be taken personally by me, so please, don't hold back.

Thank you
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

Who are you again?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by tom kish vin.4357 View Post
    Who are you again?

Love ya Tom

--Josh S.

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Nightflyer, Nightflyer...didn't he die in a rollover when his NCT's all exploded simultaneously?

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I do think that you went a little overboard on assuming that Lou is Rob. You may be biased against Lou.

Ultimately, what we need is an official ruling from Steve.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I do think that you went a little overboard on assuming that Lou is Rob. You may be biased against Lou.

Ultimately, what we need is an official ruling from Steve.

I NEVER assumed that Lou was Rob. Matt David did. I merely provided a trace of the IP address for Matt and stated that the Rob_In_Houston account was suspicious, which I still believe it to be so even though it's a conclusive objective fact that it is NOT Lou. I was the first one who stated that it definitely was NOT Lou.

So how in the hell am I biased against Lou???

Some of Lou's behavior has been worse than Bill's, and yet, I NEVER reprimanded him and I NEVER even thought of banning him.

What has happened to Chad's objectivity, as there's clearly a reality disconnect here if Chad actually believes what he posted here....

--Josh S.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Nightflyer, Nightflyer...didn't he die in a rollover when his NCT's all exploded simultaneously?
    The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

--Josh S.

VIN
    Josh capatilizing his profanity is humility? And then saying 'please' to Bill when Bill insults our military service members?

I understand Chad being in a feud with Bill and maybe not in a position to administrate , but Josh shows no humility in his statements unless they are directed at Bill. That's pretty fishy right there.

Look you guys get your stuff straightened out. I'm happy not to be an admin.

If I have done anything wrong , ban me. I'll respect that.

Peace out !

Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

Boo- The car you love to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou and "Boo" View Post
    Josh capatilizing his profanity is humility? And then saying 'please' to Bill when Bill insults our military service members?

I understand Chad being in a feud with Bill and maybe not in a position to administrate , but Josh shows no humility in his statements unless they are directed at Bill. That's pretty fishy right there.

Look you guys get your stuff straightened out. I'm happy not to be an admin.

If I have done anything wrong , ban me. I'll respect that.

Peace out !

I treat Bill the same as I treat anyone else.

If you go back and look, instead of throwing out unsupported accusations, every time I asked Chad to surrender his admin capabilities, I was polite and said please, just as I did when I was asking Bill to conform to a specific requested action.

There is NO favoritism, there is NO personal bias, there is NO protection of anyone over the interests of another.

Again, I approach the whole thing as an outsider looking in, looking only at the demonstrable and empirical evidence, and respond objectively, impartially, fairly, and in an equal/consistent manner.

That's how proper administration is done.

BTW - I've tangled with Bill plenty in the political threads and have consistently accused him of being an Alinsky-ite, a title that I've supported with an full explanation.

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Josh, you're showing an undue bias towards Bill. You called for me to be stripped of admin rights because I made a pair of joke posts with a dummy account that mirrored Bill's new name on Talk; posts that could obviously be interpreted as a joke, yet if Bill has an account that has a biased name which he has used to spew lies about a deal that he alleged took place between Lou and I it's OK because he signs his name to it?

How is it fine if he wants to have a second account when you say his original one is still fine?

How is that acceptable? Frankly, I question your judgement in regards to Bill as well. You're enforcing an uneven double standard in regards to duplicate accounts.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.