Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Insulting of Forum Members

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    The entire purpose of this thread is asinine IMHO.
    "Driving Concours - proving it's possible with every mile!"

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    I disagree. Now nobody can say that they weren't warned.
    -Chad K.
    Previous owner of VINS: 6982, 1601, 1265, and 1269

Dammit, Jim. I'm an undertaker, not a mechanic.

VIN
    I wasn't aware there was a problem - whose feelings were actually hurt by the insults?

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    What I did take offense to was Bill insulting the training I received from the Army and mocking the injuries I sustained while serving overseas. That is utterly unacceptable behavior and the reason that his infractions are worse than Lou's. I could tolerate every insult until that point, but Bill's civilian ass has no idea what it's like to serve this country and has ZERO rights to mock those who have served. He has less of a right to mock those who were injured and spend every day of their lives coping with the injuries. He was warned about it again and, when he did it again I took appropriate action.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    What I did take offense to was Bill insulting the training I received from the Army and mocking the injuries I sustained while serving overseas. That is utterly unacceptable behavior and the reason that his infractions are worse than Lou's. I could tolerate every insult until that point, but Bill's civilian ass has no idea what it's like to serve this country and has ZERO rights to mock those who have served. He has less of a right to mock those who were injured and spend every day of their lives coping with the injuries. He was warned about it again and, when he did it again I took appropriate action.
    I fully agree with this.

I just had no idea that Bill had recently done this here. Must have been in the posts that you deleted in the waiting list thread?

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Yes; and that is why Bill was banned. I was deliberately avoiding making a direct reference to that; lest he knows it actually gets to me, but, if he does post anything of that nature again, he WILL be banned until he apologizes.
    -Chad K.

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Yes; and that is why Bill was banned. I was deliberately avoiding making a direct reference to that; lest he knows it actually gets to me, but, if he does post anything of that nature again, he WILL be banned until he apologizes.
    I will fully support such a ban

Denigrating a veteran's service will NOT be tolerated on this forum.

Now that the reason for Bill's ban is known, I'm certain that the rest of the forum will also fully support this position.

--Josh S.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    He actually did so a few days ago in an edit of a post, so I didn't notice until this morning. I don't catch everything Bill posts; especially when it rambles.

If he does so again; or anyone else, for that matter, they will be banned until they reach out to apologize and their first action back is a sincere public apology.
    -Chad K.

From Bill (who cant log in):

On Mar 13, 2016, at 9:01 AM, brobertson@carolina.net . <brobertson@carolina.net> wrote:

Chad is posting lies about me. He claims I made a post I never made, that has since been deleted. That is 100% false, and he knows it. Such lies are disgusting, irrespective of disgustingness of anyone making them.

I tried to create a new account to publicly post that this accusation is a lie, but all new accounts have to be approved by Chad now. He logged on as soon as I tried to create the account, but still has not activated it. I do not expect it will ever be activated.

This is what your forum has devolved into. Chad is not the new Sean Mullins -- he is worse. Thank God I have Tamir's forum.

I never insulted Chad's military service in a supposedly deleted thread, and Chad knows it. Shame on him for making such an accusation.

In the absence of proof, it's Chad's word against mine. I don;t expect anyone to believe me, and I really don't care -- I have a forum, thank you very much.

So, as I told Sean, Fuck Yourself Chad.

Bill.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Shall we ask Steve? I remember him commenting about you being out of line.
    -Chad K.