Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Farrar says goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    I wish that you wouldn't have been a complete ASSHAT when you left. f you wanted to leave, you could have done so gracefully, but no - instead, you actively made the choice to be an ASSHOLE and betray us (Steve most of all) and the principles upon which this forum was founded and operated.

Sorry man, but I forever lost the respect that I once had for you, and you've no one to blame but yourself for that (though I'm quite certain that you couldn't care less, as apparently, that's the kind of person you really are).
    Agreed
    Shelby profita

VIN
    Okay, so for now I have verified that I have a good backup of Farrar's car thread. The problem is, I don't know what I'm doing and when I merge it into the live database it causes other problems. Most of the problems are simply because I don't know what I'm doing.

The data is saved and it will be restored when I have time this weekend. For now I have to go to work.

Any posts that were made between 2am and right now have been lost. Those will have to be manually reposted. Fortunately, those posts were just us bickering about what happened last night.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Farrar says Good bye and I say GOOD RIDDANCE!

Bill has already defected.
    Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

Boo- The car you love to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Okay, so for now I have verified that I have a good backup of Farrar's car thread. The problem is, I don't know what I'm doing and when I merge it into the live database it causes other problems. Most of the problems are simply because I don't know what I'm doing.

The data is saved and it will be restored when I have time this weekend. For now I have to go to work.

Any posts that were made between 2am and right now have been lost. Those will have to be manually reposted. Fortunately, those posts were just us bickering about what happened last night.

Woah .... STEVE WORKS?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

VIN
    If I were to leave (which I'm sure a select group of individuals would like to see happen) I would not disrespect Steve by trying to ruin this forum's stability and integrity. I may be an asshat troll on this site but I would never be one if I left.

Instead I would just log off and people will converse about what happened to me even though they really don't care.

The only ones who respect me on this site are Chad and Steve, and I wonder if Steve really does. I bet not. Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

Lou, i respect your style! Hahaha
    Shelby profita

Devout Follower Of He Who Walks Behind The Rows NightFlyer's Avatar
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou and "Boo" View Post
    If I were to leave (which I'm sure a select group of individuals would like to see happen) I would not disrespect Steve by trying to ruin this forum's stability and integrity. I may be an asshat troll on this site but I would never be one if I left.

Instead I would just log off and people will converse about what happened to me even though they really don't care.

The only ones who respect me on this site are Chad and Steve, and I wonder if Steve really does. I bet not. Oh well.
    I like you Lou
    "You can never use too much anti-seize!"

--Josh S.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    I like you Lou
    Lou, I like you, too.

I like everyone on this forum... even those who don't want to go with the flow. Still... what do you people do on here while I'm gone? The first time I'm gone Bill calls Chad a nazi... the second time Bill takes off to Talk, and now Farrar pulls a JetBlue.

Steve, perhaps you should revisit your policy of "admin-ing" everyone on the forum.

What kind of database is the forum? MySQL? It should be possible to do a clean overwrite with the backup, though by now there is new content which would be lost.

*Edit*
    I see you've already pulled rights, which is probably for the best. I'm okay with being a normal user