Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Farrar says goodbye.

VIN
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    I wish that you wouldn't have been a complete ASSHAT when you left. f you wanted to leave, you could have done so gracefully, but no - instead, you actively made the choice to be an ASSHOLE and betray us (Steve most of all) and the principles upon which this forum was founded and operated.

Sorry man, but I forever lost the respect that I once had for you, and you've no one to blame but yourself for that (though I'm quite certain that you couldn't care less, as apparently, that's the kind of person you really are).
    This
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I saw that, it sucks and I feel bad for him.
    Same here. Despite all the mess that went down on here, Farrar is a nice guy.

Whats a shame, is Bill put together a nice engine for Farrar but it is a custom engine. If Farrar is ever going to replace it, he will have to depend on Bill to build him another one. That presents a problem should Bill not be available someday.

I for one plan to stick with the 2.8L PRV. Its a crappy engine, but at least I can rebuild it without doing anything fancy if needed.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Banned From "Tight Ship"
    VIN
    Ah, I remember that. I'd guess he was just venting.
    He's still working on it...thought he had blown head gaskets, but just found out it has 140 +/- 10 compression (dry). (I'm leaning more toward an ignition issue.)

Murphy's finest!
    Working on "The other DeLorean" (1966 GTO).

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Ah, I remember that. I'd guess he was just venting.
    He's still working on it...thought he had blown head gaskets, but just found out it has 140 +/- 10 compression (dry). (I'm leaning more toward an ignition issue.)

Murphy's finest!
    Good thing he doesn't have admin rights on that other forum. He vented over here once and it resulted in lots of stuff getting deleted.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Starvation, overpopulation, pollution, global warming, communisim,...all DMCTalk.com's fault