Thread: DeloreanWorld Magazines: 74 Back issues going back to 1986.

DeloreanWorld Magazines: 74 Back issues going back to 1986.

I acquired these from Dan Harris on Talk last year. It took me a solid year to get through them! This comprises every issue then still in their warehouse in late 2007.

I'm sure they'd be worth at least $5 each, which would come out to $370 for the lot of 74. I offer them here to a member of DMCToday for the special rate of $260 firm.

I will toss in for free two issues I have of Deloreans magazine, which was published for a few years directly by DMC Houston, including their first issue, which I believe was actually never sold, but only sent out as a free perk to their existing customer list.

Shipping would cost about $20 for Media Mail. If you want fancier, quicker shipping, I'll see what the rate is for priority mail.

So that's $280 total. PM me for details. Offer open until the end of January 2016.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    That's an awesome deal!

It's a bold move to manufacture rarely used transmission filters for a rarely used car, but then again I'm a bold guy......Is "bold" the right word?

Did anybody buy them?
    Shelby profita

Quote Originally Posted by sprofita View Post
    Did anybody buy them?
    I still have them. Putting them on ebay is on the list whenever I get to it. Spring cleaning time is definitely here.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

As a whole lot or grouped in smaller batches. Interesting but i dont have the room, time, or money for all of them. Glws, im sure they will go to a good home!
    Shelby profita

Quote Originally Posted by sprofita View Post
    As a whole lot or grouped in smaller batches. Interesting but i dont have the room, time, or money for all of them. Glws, im sure they will go to a good home!
    I'm an "all-in-one" kinda guy.

No jokes please.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

Sold!
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru