Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast

Thread: Choosing your first gun / The official gun thread

Administrator
    VIN
    I read this comment on my friends' page, it was in response to a pro-gun post pointing out illegal activity [like murder] and how criminals don't follow laws:

"Criminals are not the ones walking into schools, movie theaters, churches with Ar 15..."

My head actually hurts right now..

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I read this comment on my friends' page, it was in response to a pro-gun post pointing out illegal activity [like murder] and how criminals don't follow laws:

"Criminals are not the ones walking into schools, movie theaters, churches with Ar 15..."

My head actually hurts right now..
    And I thought I was stulid.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    Nobody needs an ASSAULT RIFLE!

Let alone 15 of them!!!

Administrator
    VIN
    Tragedy, I hate when this happens. That said, something about this doesn't "feel" right:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-fa...232713037.html

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Tragedy, I hate when this happens. That said, something about this doesn't "feel" right:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-fa...232713037.html
    Unfortunately it sounds pretty accurate to me. My grandpa used to go deer hunting all the time, and he would always comment about the young men that would shoot at anything. My grandfather was one of the careful people, but he commented that young people would shoot as soon as they saw anything moving without even verifying what it was. I have a feeling this is what happened in this situation.

Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    200yd shot with a pistol doesn't sound right.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Agree with Rich

That might be one of those stories that Dateline will be retelling this time next year about a husband and his neighbor colluding to kill his wife and make it look like an accident. You know what doesn't add up more than the story? The husband running to facebook and airing his grief and the tribute. If your wife is tragically killed, your first instinct is not to run to social media and make sure everyone knows how much you loved your wife. Maybe it is for some, but my gut is telling me it's not adding up.

VIN
    Consider this a warning.

VIN
    Blog Entries
    Meanwhile Steve's wife gives him his Christmas present early!!

Administrator
    VIN
    This weekend my grandfather gave me an Ithaca M-49 lever action .22 rifle. Pretty sure that makes me a legit cowboy now.