Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Bill R's Carb Conversion Kits

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    The only way to put an end to this is to have a real old fashioned fight. Rich vs. everyone else should make it fair.
    Hahaha.....agreed on the fighting, but everyone vs. me doesn't sound fair at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Hahaha.....agreed on the fighting, but everyone vs. me doesn't sound fair at all!
    You overestimate the strength of this group. Just last week I used a bar to pry open a door and bruised the sh*t out of my ribs. I'm still crying.
    Bungee Cup Holder Guru

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHill View Post
    You overestimate the strength of this group. Just last week I used a bar to pry open a door and bruised the sh*t out of my ribs. I'm still crying.
    What he said. Never underestimate the power of stupid people when in large groups.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Why does Bill make plastic lids for the air filter versus using the metal lid that comes with it?

Should I not use the lid?

VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Why does Bill make plastic lids for the air filter versus using the metal lid that comes with it?

Should I not use the lid?

He just does it to make the thing look fancy. His nylon lids come with a fancy DMC logo. The metal lids have edelbrock stamped on them.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    Man, these carburetor things do seem to cause a lot of grief, discord and work. Makes EFI look easy.
    Still conjuring up something witty.... in the meantime, check out NealVenturesLLC.com

Consider this a warning Dead Lesbian Goat's Avatar
    VIN
    Blog Entries
    I have had my car almost 8 years now. CIS let me down once, when a bolt backed out of the fuel pump causing a leak(and even with the thing pouring fuel I still managed to get it started and drive it home)
    The problem with CIS is it's too damn good. It runs well even if it's not right. 99% of Kjet problems are the result of a simple problem (usually a vacuum leak) being diagnosed and repaired by people who know jack shit about CIS. Blaming KJET for the running problems is like blaming the gun for the crime rate.
    At least Bill is consistent.