Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech Day At Lou's / Rob Grady's (Tentative)

VIN
    Let's all PM bill at the same time.
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

VIN
    I know I won't be PMing Bill anymore but I have to point out another blatant lie. I never asked him why he doesn't love me anymore.

I was joking about the poisoned M&M things and he's crying about it. What's good for the Holier than Thou goose apparently isn't good for the gander. Maybe Bill should take a Tylenol... From the 80's. He should be immune to cyanide with all the prayers he says. <-- another joke (unlike the one from him regarding my daughters heart condition)

Bill do you REALLY think I am going to come kill you like you thought Chad and David T were going to? It's called being a paranoid schizophrenic. We have better things to do with our time. Sorry for the reality slap in the face. I know you don't live in reality and it's hard for you to hear.
    I PMd you asking about Chad but I was ignored, and I will gladly reciprocate that from this point on.

Bill sucks. <-- Reality
    Last edited by Boo; 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Lou and "Boo" - The man you love to hate.

Boo- The car you love to hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    'Fastest naturally aspirated PRV'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Spalding"-1973 MG Midget
    All original

Louis just sent me a PM severing all contact, so I definitely won't be at his tech day. I may be many things, but a gate crasher isn't one of them.

Bill Robertson

VIN
    Although PMs are supposed to be private, mine was a response to Bill's where he basically told me the same. I was told that other owners may help me, but it won't be him.

I'm still happy to host a tech session, and Bill IS invited, but I don't know if anyone would want to come to the home of an agnostic religion defector.
    Last edited by Boo; 11-18-2015 at 04:37 PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

Administrator
    VIN
    How 'bout neither of you act like a pissy-pants, and enjoy the good fellowship amongst owners?!

VIN
    Sorry Rich but I cannot be friendly to anyone who attacks young innocent children. That isn't tolerated by me. But that's just me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo"-VIN 5835
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue"-1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc swap
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All original

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou and "Boo" View Post
    Sorry Rich but I cannot be friendly to anyone who attacks young innocent children. That isn't tolerated by me. But that's just me.
    If you're talking about his comment about you having a hole in your heart in the shape of God, I really do think he was talking about you specifically....not your chillin's.

I disagree with a lot of Bill's absurd statements, but I think I understood where he was going with that one.

VIN
    Where is Thirdmanj when you need him?
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Farrar's car blog and it will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2016)
    Rest assured, we have a backup of Shep's posts and all of them will be restored in the near future. (Steve Rice - March 2017)

Administrator
    VIN
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Where is Thirsmanj when you need him?
    +10

VIN
    I bet he would fix all of this in about five minutes I'd he showed up with a jar of peanut butter.